Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Sharkworks on tv

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Sharkworks on tv

I was watching "SuperCars Exposed" on cable and Alex from Sharkwerks with three green modified GT3RS's shows up. Alex, you're not just a Porsche modification mogul in real life you now play one on TV. Very cool Alex, keep up the good work.

PS Sorry, I know it is spelled SHARKWERKS but I don't know how to edit the title.

Last edited by Slowcart; 12-24-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:39 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
which episode was it?

Jason

Old 12-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Slowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond reputeSlowcart has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry don't know the episode but was on at aprox 4PM today on the"SuperCars Exposed " show and a "Pinks" marathon started right after.Hope you and others can find it because it was a good show and the coverage of Sharkwerks was good and so was Alex. Maybe if Alex sees this he can let the rest of the 6speeders know how to find the episode for a replay.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:19 PM
EvoRIDESMAG is infamous around these parts
Saw that as well, pretty cool!

Old 12-25-2008, 04:06 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Re-run Check it out here: Supercar Exposed 5/26/08 Video

Old 12-26-2008, 04:51 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Slowcart
I was watching "SuperCars Exposed" on cable and Alex from Sharkwerks with three green modified GT3RS's shows up. Alex, you're not just a Porsche modification mogul in real life you now play one on TV. Very cool Alex, keep up the good work.

PS Sorry, I know it is spelled SHARKWERKS but I don't know how to edit the title.
Hah.. they re-ran it again I see That was us, JWGT2 and Fred having fun at Infineon! Thanks for the kind words and any play for the GT3/RS is always fun!

Originally Posted by JEllis
which episode was it?

Jason
Hi Jason, I believe it was the second to last one of the season?

Originally Posted by EvoRIDESMAG
Saw that as well, pretty cool!
Hehe thanks!

Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Re-run Check it out here: Supercar Exposed 5/26/08 Video
Ah that's right! There's another version of it up here too:

http://www.sharkwerks.com/media.php