Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Stradales?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 07:45 AM
Jack(LA) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Bill S
.However, even with those variables considered, it doesn't appear that the GT3-RS blows away the CS.
Bill -- who cares? If it feels so good to drive a car that gets blown away.....blow me away.

Old 09-30-2004, 07:48 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Jack(LA)
Sorry Chris -- you can "magazine" race the GT3 and CS all day long and look at "objective" numbers that favor the GT3 variants; but in the end, the CS is so much more fun/exciting/thrilling to DRIVE , there's no comparison. Of course, that's my unbiased opinion based upon owning and driving both of them.

[
He He...thought I would throw a little "Fra Diavlo" sauce on the discussion... True, it would be hard not to jerk @#? looking at the beautifully welded tub seams while driving...

Old 09-30-2004, 08:08 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Jack, no doubt the Ferrari is more thrilling to drive.

However, I don't think any of us here in California have driven the RS variant... not saying that GT3-RS is as exciting as the Stradale, but maybe it closes the gap?

Personally, I would take a Ruf RGT-RS over Stradale any day and with its Ohlins shocks and composite body, it will blow away a CS indeed. Even if the CS is more "exciting" to some the RGT-RS is more exciting to me. That is definitely a car I could thrash around the canyons or track.

Old 09-30-2004, 09:06 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Jack's really into validating his comments with pictures of cars, presumably his... as tho' we wouldnt believe him other wise...

no worrylito jackitito, we know you have real actual ownership type input to give us... not the usual i read it in a magasine we suffer from here!!!

we luv you jackie!!!!

ps of course you're right; as a MULTIPLE [beat the chest] GT2 and GT3 owner i swear upon a stack of Bibles that a CS is IT. 2's and 3's just pale by comparison.

why i'm even warming up to buy my second CS

Old 09-30-2004, 09:10 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by watt

ps of course you're right; as a MULTIPLE [beat the chest] GT2 and GT3 owner i swear upon a stack of Bibles that a CS is IT. 2's and 3's just pale by comparison.

why i'm even warming up to buy my second CS
Someone please modify this gif to replace the bull with the Porschey Horshey...

Old 09-30-2004, 09:10 AM
Kurt RSF is infamous around these parts
Watt,

I'm very jealous you're now thinking about a second CS. I'm hoping when I get to be your age I get to have one too.

Please don't let on you're just a young pup. That would really put me over the edge.

Old 09-30-2004, 09:42 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I raise the BS flag on all of this... The Geo Metro is STILL better and more exhillerating than any of this Italian trash.

Old 09-30-2004, 10:16 AM
Jack(LA) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by sharkster
I raise the BS flag on all of this... The Geo Metro is STILL better and more exhillerating than any of this Italian trash.
Well no one said the comparo was to include the GEO -- now we're talking exciting!

Old 09-30-2004, 10:19 AM
alamein is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by watt
I'm looking for education ... how does owning multiple of the same vehicle mean anything more than driving the same miles in the same vehicle?

"why i'm even warming up to buy my second CS" - uh, at the same time? if not, what does this mean?

Last edited by alamein; 09-30-2004 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:29 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
GEO! what a concept.

and yes i am 13 years' olde

Old 09-30-2004, 11:42 AM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by sharkster
Shut up sharky. Have you reached your goal of 155lbs yet? If not, time to increase the incline on that treadmill to 7. You're running out of time.

Old 09-30-2004, 11:54 AM
The only way to settle this thread is for Wotaguy Watt and Hamman7 to line up their cars for us to test drive 10 laps each.
The panel of volunteer judges will score them at the end.
Sharky can bring his GEO too.

How bout next weekend?

Old 09-30-2004, 02:11 PM
nman413 is infamous around these parts
Do it this weekend at Buttonwillow

Bring on the cars....

Old 09-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by icerbofh
Do it this weekend at Buttonwillow

Bring on the cars....
Ok iceman. you're up first.

GEO vs CS vs GT2. Be there and all you can be or shut up.

Old 10-01-2004, 05:23 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
TOP CAR and Jeremy Clarkson (sic) made a VIDEO of the GT3RS and the Ferrari 360 CS. Its a very entertaining video and great humor and powerslides and we need these types of programs on SPEEDVISION & MTV inlieu of Tuner Transformation, NASCAR hourly updates, and PIMP your Ride with stupid ignorant IzXhbit or whatever.

check it out and enjoy

http://www.fabspeed.com/Top_Gear_GT3RS_vs_360CS_lo.wmv

Joe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stradales?