Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is infamous around these parts
Is the moto cop doing a wheelie?

Old 10-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Captain Bady is infamous around these parts
watt, is it you changing the fashion in terms of cars?

Nice cars guys!

Old 10-10-2004, 01:02 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Jack(LA)

Wattster -- you're one funny guy!
jack, did you remove the ground effects and wheels? or did you get another CS? The CS looks great stock. What happen to Amir? Hope he's OK. Must not be injured too bad, atleast he can drive.

Old 10-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Jack(LA) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by oak
jack, did you remove the ground effects and wheels? or did you get another CS? The CS looks great stock. What happen to Amir? Hope he's OK. Must not be injured too bad, atleast he can drive.
Mr. Oak -- How are you? We miss you buddy.

Wattster was just pulling everyone's chain -- never modified the CS. The photos he posted are of a regular Modena that Meridian modified per a customer's request. Watt is so enamored with its looks, he keeps floating trial balloons to get public feedback, so he can decide whether to do it to his car. That is...if he can keep it long enough to get the work done.

Amir banged up the ankle playing B-ball -- he's doing better, but hates that big boot he has to wear.

Old 10-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Jack(LA) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Captain Bady
watt, is it you changing the fashion in terms of cars?

Nice cars guys!
Are you kidding? To quote that great English group of philosophers -- the Kinks -- Watt is a "follower of fashion".

He hated F-cars 4 months ago...but as the wind blows, so goes the Wattster.

Old 10-10-2004, 11:27 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally posted by Jack(LA)
Watt is so enamored with its looks, he keeps floating trial balloons to get public feedback, so he can decide whether to do it to his car.
You know, now that I think about it I do see a consistent pattern over time....LOL!

T

Old 10-11-2004, 12:10 AM
macfly is infamous around these parts
Talking

Watt is so enamored with its looks, he keeps floating trial balloons to get public feedback, so he can decide whether to do it to his car.
Come on Watt, you know you want to, don't keep us all in suspense. I'm sure Meridian would cut you a deal too if you promise to post loads of pix of it!

Old 10-13-2004, 10:57 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Thought this should be added to this thread...Great Horse Stable.

Attached Images  
Old 10-13-2004, 01:23 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
that has been my background since i saw it on fchat!

Old 11-04-2004, 06:25 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
I see a good number of say 300-1800 mile Stradales for sale at Ferrari dealers, most advertised at $220-$225k, what is a realistic purchase price? What are cars moving at?

Old 11-04-2004, 08:16 AM
What's this?
lpetersen is infamous around these parts
I like the stradale, but there is not much left for mods though.. that's where Porsche kicks in, resulting in better performance. It's just a choice what you like better, to mod or not to mod!

Old 11-04-2004, 08:26 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Personally there are certain cars that dont need to be modded and the Stradale is one of them.

Old 11-04-2004, 08:55 AM
What's this?
lpetersen is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by JASCLASS
Personally there are certain cars that dont need to be modded and the Stradale is one of them.
exactly!

Old 11-06-2004, 02:39 PM
gt2next is infamous around these parts
porsches are great cars for tracking and modifying. ferraris are great cars for pure driver enjoyment and appreciation of art in design, regardless of overall track lap time (it doesn't matter as much when you are having such a great time enjoying the sound/experience!).
at the end of the day, the similarly priced porsche will be quicker on the clock, but the ferrari will be a more enjoyable experience while driving it. both are to be respected in their own right.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:22 AM
amirgt2 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by amirgt2
One of the most common questions that people have always asked me when they see my cars is "so, which is your favorite?". I'd always have to go through a five minute speech as to the GT2 is faster , the Modena is funner, the 993TT is a classic air cooled porsche and so on.

That all changed after I traded in the Modena for a CS. Now my answer is a two second response. Speed, power, torque, potential lap times all included, the CS is the most amount of fun you can have on four wheels! Just my .02.
I eat my words. Meet the new King of the stable. IT's absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

Attached Images  

Last edited by amirgt2; 12-08-2004 at 09:50 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stradales?