Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 05:07 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 01-27-2009, 06:03 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Awesome Awesome......Congrats Jared and Sharkwerks!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 08:09 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by acs-3
Congrats!
Cheers!
Originally Posted by JEllis
Awesome Awesome Awesome......Congrats Jared and Sharkwerks!!!
Thanks JEllis... it was good to see some 6speeders come toghether:P

Old 01-28-2009, 01:19 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Congrats to SnowBoarder54 on here with his GT3 as well making an appearance in the same issue He had the first GT3 we know of in Cali and of course "forced" us to drive it

http://www.sharkwerks.com/galleries/...y=2007_997_GT3

Old 01-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Jared Congrats on the feature!!

And thanks for the continued support!!!!

Love the Quote of the editor... " It sounds like a CUP CAR" Now that brings a smile to my face!!

Here is a pic of the system on the car prior to the drive up North!!

Old 01-28-2009, 05:21 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Another feather in your cap Alex. Nice going. Looking forward to getting my copy.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:31 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
congrats guys nice work

Old 01-28-2009, 07:06 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Congrats to SnowBoarder54 on here with his GT3 as well making an appearance in the same issue He had the first GT3 we know of in Cali and of course "forced" us to drive it

http://www.sharkwerks.com/galleries/...y=2007_997_GT3
Ya right! Then I forced you to sell me some sweet HRE's, install a LWF and a Sharkwerks bypass. Just like I am going to "force" you to make me 3.8 and install all new suspension. You two guys are just too easy! I like to think that maybe you driving my car turned on the light about buying something other than a forced induction Porsche.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Ya right! Then I forced you to sell me some sweet HRE's, install a LWF and a Sharkwerks bypass. Just like I am going to "force" you to make me 3.8 and install all new suspension. You two guys are just too easy! I like to think that maybe you driving my car turned on the light about buying something other than a forced induction Porsche.
Haha too right! It's absolutely true though it's your fault we're doing these NA cars now... and to think we were forced-induction-obsessed eh? I just need to figure out how to "use" tires like you... Mine last way longer

PS Speaking of 3.8.. looks like Porsche's 2010 gt3 in Europe will have some 3.8 pistons so time for us to start getting some in eh

Old 01-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by landjet
Another feather in your cap Alex. Nice going. Looking forward to getting my copy.
Thanks landjet, James/Dan/RSS/EVO all deserve a pat on the back. I'm enjoying seeing people with 987S' (Box or Cay) after the RS350 upgrade. On those cars and especially with a LWF the difference is pretty marked
Originally Posted by edelectra
congrats guys nice work
Cheers!

Old 01-29-2009, 11:41 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
that is huge news, and well deserved to all involved, you all put lots of time, money and effort in these cars and Im glad that its getting the proper recognition, Kudos to you guys

Old 01-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by dinorocz
that is huge news, and well deserved to all involved, you all put lots of time, money and effort in these cars and Im glad that its getting the proper recognition, Kudos to you guys
Thank you and I think everyone involved should be really happy... the Excellence guys worked their socks off!

Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
That's not a GT3? Hmm

Old 01-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by WyattH
That's not a GT3? Hmm
Hey Wyatt, it's not in the preview article online but the print versions features the winner vs SnowBoarder54 ' s GT3

Old 01-30-2009, 03:14 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Sweet, I will try to pick up a copy when it arrives up here in Canadia.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks & Blakt-out Featured on Cover of Excellence Magazine