Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gt3Scott's famous in Sweden :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 11:21 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Gt3Scott's famous in Sweden :)

Just noticed a thread on a swedish forum with the subject "the world's most luxurious private garage?"
Just some quotes from the thread:
"Who needs a house with a garage like that" and my favourite: "the garage's more clean than my apartment is"
So, when are you starting your world tour scott?
Just thought you'd like to see that your efforts are appreciated worldwide

http://forum.zatzy.com/showthread.php?threadid=180996

Old 09-21-2004, 01:49 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gt3Scott's famous in Sweden :)

Originally posted by dzy
Just noticed a thread on a swedish forum with the subject "the world's most luxurious private garage?"
Just some quotes from the thread:
"Who needs a house with a garage like that" and my favourite: "the garage's more clean than my apartment is"
So, when are you starting your world tour scott?
Just thought you'd like to see that your efforts are appreciated worldwide

http://forum.zatzy.com/showthread.php?threadid=180996
Let's have a 6speed party at Scott's garage and have those Swedish guys bring over a bunch of platinum blond beauties!!!!

Old 09-21-2004, 06:04 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Ah, those Swedes are quite amusing.

Old 09-21-2004, 07:52 AM
GT3Scott is infamous around these partsGT3Scott is infamous around these parts
I need some translations!!! ;-)

Old 09-21-2004, 08:53 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
faaaaaaaan, så där vill jag ha det i garaget!

Ö rätt fattigt själv e man skit glad att man precis får in bilen i garaget!

I alla dom fina skåpen och lådorna förstår du väl!

i alla du väl fawking dope garaget!

yeaaa scott way to go... i senond... all of the above!

Last edited by 20C4S; 09-21-2004 at 09:01 AM.
Old 09-21-2004, 09:05 AM
CA 996 is infamous around these parts
Makes perfect sense to me Arling thanks for the translation

Old 09-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Post over on the Swedish board replying to Rockitman:

"ill bring some [blondes] if you let me borrow your gt3 for a couple of hours ata race track and then afterparty at your faboulus looking garage"

Old 09-21-2004, 11:28 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by gt3Scott
Post over on the Swedish board replying to Rockitman:

"ill bring some [blondes] if you let me borrow your gt3 for a couple of hours ata race track and then afterparty at your faboulus looking garage"
That's some funny stuff!!!

Old 09-21-2004, 06:17 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Come on guys, swedish isn't that hard to understand, like a mix of english and german. Just remove all the funny-looking dots and it'll make sense
Oh yeah Rockitman, I'll bring the chicks and the vodka, but you'll pay for shipping and rental cars (no Buick, Porsches off course) all around :P
Btw seal grey gt3, come on... that damn thing's just too damn beautiful to look at, I get goose bumps every time you post pics of it.

Last edited by dzy; 09-21-2004 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by dzy
Oh yeah Rockitman, I'll bring the chicks and the vodka, but you'll pay for shipping and rental cars (no Buick, Porsches off course) all around :P
Btw seal grey gt3, come on... that damn thing's just too damn beautiful to look at, I get goose bumps every time you post pics of it.
Thanks for the kind words dzy!!!

Old 09-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
I'll come as well! How many blondes do I have to take with me to get a drive in your GT3?? I'm thinking 1 for each hour..

+ I get to sleep in your garage! It will surely beat all 5star hotels by far..

Old 09-22-2004, 09:33 AM
Zlaatan -- depends what the blondes look like. To drive, you need to add their scores up to get a total of 50. IE five "10"s or six "9"s or seven "eight"s. Sorry you cant bring more than eight blondes! (IE you can't bring twenty-five "two"s...hehe). :-)

You can sleep in the garage but no fondling the cars!

Old 09-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Originally posted by GT3Scott
You can sleep in the garage but no fondling the cars!

Old 09-22-2004, 09:12 PM
PS here's a new link to pics, the old host server seems to be down:

http://members17.clubphoto.com/scott...ner-15f3.phtml

Old 10-07-2004, 04:39 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
I saw on Renlist his shots of the interior....jeez this is a palace man...however Scott no central AC...? Whats up cheapo...Just kidding what a Garage, know what you truly need...MORE CARS MY MAN!!!!!!! CHEERS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gt3Scott's famous in Sweden :)