Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Cool Project of the Week: White 997 GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mikymu
I was once a Canadian and we eat nails and walk on fire because we have national health care lol

Great job and look forward to your future project

OMG Fern

I did not know your DIY was so involved. Great job though. Did you help make Joe's front screen too?
yep. mike you don't need an access door for vacuum. you're a dr. do something with a catheter.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:35 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
white gt2=awesome..... car looks great....great job guys!!!
love the champion wheels

Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
OMG Fern

I did not know your DIY was so involved. Great job though. Did you help make Joe's front screen too?
yup yup.. btw, i still have the intake molds if you want to pound away at some black powder coated bbq grilles

Old 03-03-2009, 12:42 AM
YseanY is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
yup yup.. btw, i still have the intake molds if you want to pound away at some black powder coated bbq grilles
and mine fern!?

Old 03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
yep. mike you don't need an access door for vacuum. you're a dr. do something with a catheter.
I was thinking more in line of a fine tip sugical tweezer lol

Yes, will take you up on the offer soon. Where did you get the BBQ grill mesh and do they come painted? How much do they weigh? lol

Old 03-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
got them for OSH for $40. it comes powder coated black.. and weighs almost nothing.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:52 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
great job on the grilles those honeycomb ones are easy to bend with your finger tips. as for the ones i used, i had to make a wooden template for the gt3 intakes and pounded away with a hammer.. as you cant bend them by hand.
Thanks buddy and James is tough (used to it). I'm the one with the girly-keyboard-ready fingers

I was once a Canadian and we eat nails and walk on fire because we have national health care lol
So they make them tougher up there then eh I was born in the UK so I'm familiar with the National Health Service too...

Originally Posted by slavik
white gt2=awesome..... car looks great....great job guys!!!
love the champion wheels
Cheers Slavik!

Old 03-04-2009, 08:52 PM
LouieLS7 has a spectacular aura aboutLouieLS7 has a spectacular aura aboutLouieLS7 has a spectacular aura about
Looks amazing!!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
The owner is one lucky guy.