Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

VIDEO: GT2 vs Murcie

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 09:01 PM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
VIDEO: GT2 vs Murcie

ok, so its NOT an LP640, just a "regular" '03 Murcie.

outcome never in doubt, but WTF, it was fun doing it anyway...

FWIW, enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0arPvgdFU[/media]

Old 02-03-2009, 09:09 PM
snakebite52 is infamous around these parts
sweet vid! man i love the sound of that v-12.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hesperus
ok, so its NOT an LP640, just a "regular" '03 Murcie.

outcome never in doubt, but WTF, it was fun doing it anyway...

FWIW, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0arPvgdFU
how about your RUF rt12 vs GT2?

got any videos of your car?

Old 02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by Enilder
how about your RUF rt12 vs GT2?

got any videos of your car?
you know me... i aim to please my 6speed family

these are some old vids...

with a CGT
some pretty irresponsible driving in this one, so apologies to anyone offended
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehsWdG5U7Yc[/media]

with a Ruf R-Turbo (550HP)
AdamT dropped the hammer and i went off after him shortly thereafter. he had his foot in it the whole time, so you can see how the RT's extra HP claw back the difference as the speeds build. unfortunately the video is now mute because i had an audio track as background, and our friends at Warner Music had YouTube kill the sound for copyright infringement.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNHHC3zNMY[/media]

with a 997GT3

same as above, GT3 went for it, and RT began pursuit shortly after. what my buddy holding the camera failed to capture was how much of a distance the Ruf put on the GT3 after that. ok, so with over 250HP difference, that's no surprise...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aEbORZtis[/media]

i'm sure the big dawgs from Switzer, Protomotive, 9ff, et al would put a similar smackdown on the Ruf... but its quick enough for me

Old 02-03-2009, 11:09 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Awesome . What a great run!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
great! thanks for sharing!

Old 02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Very nice vid!

Old 02-04-2009, 01:33 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Both sexy cars! Great vid !

Old 02-04-2009, 01:56 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
So which white GT3 won the race?

Old 02-04-2009, 06:36 AM
fivelitre is infamous around these parts
Great vid.

GT2 Driver looks a little nervous to me...

C

Old 02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by fivelitre
Great vid.

C
He's racing a $200K car on local street. I'm sure he is nervous.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hesperus
you know me... i aim to please my 6speed family

these are some old vids...

with a CGT
some pretty irresponsible driving in this one, so apologies to anyone offended
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehsWdG5U7Yc

with a Ruf R-Turbo (550HP)
AdamT dropped the hammer and i went off after him shortly thereafter. he had his foot in it the whole time, so you can see how the RT's extra HP claw back the difference as the speeds build. unfortunately the video is now mute because i had an audio track as background, and our friends at Warner Music had YouTube kill the sound for copyright infringement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNHHC3zNMY

with a 997GT3

same as above, GT3 went for it, and RT began pursuit shortly after. what my buddy holding the camera failed to capture was how much of a distance the Ruf put on the GT3 after that. ok, so with over 250HP difference, that's no surprise...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aEbORZtis

i'm sure the big dawgs from Switzer, Protomotive, 9ff, et al would put a similar smackdown on the Ruf... but its quick enough for me
loved the last clip
so you currently have ruf in phillipine? it doesnt look that crowd on highways considering you are from asia...is it usually empty?
i am from asia as well and cant imagine getting on empty highway in middle of the day regardless of which day it is.

thanks a lot!

just wondering, how much do they go for if you dont mind?

i think it goes for more than 200k...

Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Wow, that GT3 had no chance.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Boo
Boo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by fivelitre
Great vid.

C
He doesn't look nervous to me, just all business And where do you find huge open roads like that! Btw, great vids, enjoyed them all.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:53 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Sweet cars, I am surprised the 5 year old Lbo did that well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VIDEO: GT2 vs Murcie