Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pics of My RS at Willow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 11:26 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Nice .... hey, what are you doing with my roll bar lol

Glad you had fun. I will make it to Willow one of these days.

Old 02-10-2009, 11:52 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
car looks nice. great photos

Old 02-11-2009, 12:31 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful pictures and I'm glad you guys had fun!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:20 AM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
Added to the Rep for starting a "real" thread.

Great pics

Old 02-11-2009, 01:04 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
I hope your brother-in-law is going to bring that beast to the POC events. I would really like to run with him on the track. I suggest he contacts Loren Beggs at 911 Design to take it to the events and provide track support. Loren is at every POC event with 3 - 5 customer cars. That car would look great in our stable.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
By the way, did you buy your RS from Steve in SD?

Old 02-11-2009, 06:27 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
I love willow springs. great pics! thanks. I feel lucky to have that be my "local" track. good stuff!

Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Good goodness! Is that an 09 RSR?! Is that Betim and Joey fueling? If that's them I was at the shop the day the wheels for that RSR came in. Love those guys! They are no joke!
It's a 2008. But bought new. You are right. They know Porsche race cars! You should have seen them working on that beast. It was really impressive.

Last edited by Laguna_Dude; 02-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mikymu
Nice .... hey, what are you doing with my roll bar lol

Glad you had fun. I will make it to Willow one of these days.
haha! Thanks.

The green cage didn't fully match, so we re-did in black. picking it up tomorrow. Seems we have pretty similar rides. What all have you done so far?

Old 02-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by grussell
By the way, did you buy your RS from Steve in SD?
I did. Back in August. He's one cool dude. And knows his cars that's for sure. Just saw him during a super bowl party. His black series is mean.

Last edited by Laguna_Dude; 02-12-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by grussell
I hope your brother-in-law is going to bring that beast to the POC events. I would really like to run with him on the track. I suggest he contacts Loren Beggs at 911 Design to take it to the events and provide track support. Loren is at every POC event with 3 - 5 customer cars. That car would look great in our stable.
I joined POC not too long ago and am planning on doing as many events as possible. More for the learning and meeting cool folks. He is actually planning on racing in POC events. I know he is using BBI for support. But I will pass this along to him. Thanks.

I can tell you from being on the track with him, that car sounds incredible. When he passes and changes gears, it sounds like a gun going off in your helmet! Just raw power. Super cool.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:02 PM
More pics of the RSR - Part 1

Hey guys. Found some more pics of the RSR from that day. Enjoy!

Attached Images     
Old 02-12-2009, 09:03 PM
More pics of the RSR - Part 2

Here are the rest.

Attached Images     
Old 02-12-2009, 11:37 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
^^^ Whoa, that thing is ridiculous. Do you know who the owner is? I guess I could just ask Betim or Joey.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Killer Whale is infamous around these parts
George,

Thanks for uploading the pics. I've finally joined myself. I look forward to being part of the community.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of My RS at Willow