Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Allow me to Introduce...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 09:30 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Seehausen, they are German...to bad I don't have a German keyboard.
Very Nice, thanks for the info.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Talk about a nice shop!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:44 AM
sheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura about
awesome facilities! We need one in the Chicago suburbs! Welcome

Old 02-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Welcome aboard!

Autoscope has been an A.W.E. Tuning dealer for a number of years. If you are local to them, they can supply and install any of our products.

Old 03-06-2009, 02:00 PM
nacelle is infamous around these parts
very very nice!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
KG82 is infamous around these parts
Just picked up my car from Autoscope today after getting some suspension work done. Front control arms were shot.

The guys did a great job. They even buffed out some scratches on my hood while it was there.

I recommend them. Very knowledgable and nice. The new facility is something to see.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KG82
Just picked up my car from Autoscope today after getting some suspension work done. Front control arms were shot.

The guys did a great job. They even buffed out some scratches on my hood while it was there.

I recommend them. Very knowledgable and nice. The new facility is something to see.
Kevin, nice to see you on here! I'm glad your happy with our work! I hope the A4 drives well! See you around! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Thanks Again
Adam & The Autoscope team

Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM
KG82 is infamous around these parts
Audi drives great. Let me know if you run across anyone selling a 335I (2007 partial to Black and coupe). After seeing that one in your shop Im thinking about getting into one before something else breaks on the A4.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KG82
Audi drives great. Let me know if you run across anyone selling a 335I (2007 partial to Black and coupe). After seeing that one in your shop Im thinking about getting into one before something else breaks on the A4.
I'll do some reseach for you! I am tunning that 335i right now and it makes some stout numbers! 320+ at the wheels! Impressive...... You want to find one with oil coolers. I believe the 2007's didn't have them but the 08's did....

Last edited by Autoscope; 03-12-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Adam, your shop is truly one of a kind...

Old 04-02-2009, 09:25 PM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
The Autoscope group is a great to deal with, very knowledgeable and courteous, they do quality work with attention to detail and their customer service is second to none. I have been a satisfied customer for many years. The new shop is state of the art and very impressive to say the least.

Glad to see you on 6speed and I will see you at the shop tomorrow

Last edited by wingnut2u; 11-03-2009 at 06:43 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Hey Adam, lets see some porsches on the dyno or any parts installs you have done.

Lets see some action!

Old 04-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by RUFone
Hey Adam, lets see some porsches on the dyno or any parts installs you have done.

Lets see some action!
Are these cool?

Here are some photo's from our party 2 weeks ago that we co-hosted with RUF! Sorry I haven't been very active guys....I've been busy busy.....I have a nice 986 Boxter strapped to our dyno waiting for a GIAC flash....

Rick Eagers GT28's: 1/4 mile run
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vSGXt-qn4U[/media]

A buddy of the owners GT3 track car:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc30TOiaGao[/media]

I will get you more

Any Porsche DFW guys want to Dyno! $75 for 6speeders.....I will let you do whatever you want: Power pulls, 1/4 simulate, top speed runs, drag race your friends car!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Come on Adam you can do better than that....I met you at the party, man come on!

Old 04-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Former Vendor
Gotta step it up if you 6speeders business buddy! Maybe you are asleep now i guess i will start up the old GT3 in the parking structure and wake you up.

Last edited by RUFone; 04-02-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: typo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.