Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Allow me to Introduce...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
c m3 fly is infamous around these parts
Wow that garage is nuts, and those cars look amazing.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:11 AM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
holy sh*T thats an Amazing setup, too bad you guys arnt in L.A. I would have loved to visit that place...sick cars btw

Old 04-03-2009, 07:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
We here at Suncoast want one of the racing simulators.

Only problem is no work would ever get done!

Nice setup. Thanks for sharing.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 04-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RUFone
Gotta step it up if you 6speeders business buddy! Maybe you are asleep now i guess i will start up the old GT3 in the parking structure and wake you up.
HUM: I remember someone telling me that there user name was RUFone but I have no face to the name. GT3, hum, no clue!

More hints you give me!

More media you will get!!

Just come by and show your face and the GT3.....

Old 04-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Have you got my post in your inbox yet? I need Dyno videos

Old 04-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SuncoastRyan
We here at Suncoast want one of the racing simulators.

Only problem is no work would ever get done!

Nice setup. Thanks for sharing.
Ryan,

WOW, does the Rfactor just scream my name all the time! I find myself on it a little to much. If you put yourself in the "serious racer mode". you will have to change your shirt after 4 laps because of sweat..... You need one!!!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by RUFone
Have you got my post in your inbox yet? I need Dyno videos
Not yet! I am ready to take vids of your GT3 on the dyno!

Old 04-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by c m3 fly
Wow that garage is nuts, and those cars look amazing.
Thanks buddy! I love your white E46. It looks great!!!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:06 AM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
nice place, especially your work garage area

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.