Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Clear Gen II Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Turbo4ever is a jewel in the roughTurbo4ever is a jewel in the roughTurbo4ever is a jewel in the rough
any real pics of the clear taillight?

Old 04-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Not yet, I'll keep checking.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 06:31 AM
Turbo4ever is a jewel in the roughTurbo4ever is a jewel in the roughTurbo4ever is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by suncoastric

Click HERE for details.
what's that little black box?

Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
For earlier cars (2005-07), the tail light control unit has to be upgraded, so that is the newer version of the control unit.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:13 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Originally Posted by WyattH
Might be okay on black.
I hate the all-red tails!!
I LOVE THEM

Old 04-09-2009, 06:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thumbs up

nice!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Basic Sponsor
They're HEEERE! I'll post some pics soon.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:59 AM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by suncoastric
They're HEEERE! I'll post some pics soon.
Waiting anxiously!

Old 10-26-2009, 11:42 AM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
Iunno seems kinda boy racer style to me maybe i'd need to see it in person but i'd rathe smoke or go all red depending on the cars color...

Old 10-26-2009, 11:56 AM
10GT3 is infamous around these parts10GT3 is infamous around these parts
Please post pic's soon and price. i am considering the swap on my 10 gt3 (guards red), as there is ALOT of red already.

thanks

alan

Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Basic Sponsor

We tested them, and they're a perfect fit. A nice addition to this cabrio. Just added them to our site, click HERE

Old 10-26-2009, 12:13 PM
rubber_ducky is infamous around these parts
Looks are subjective of course, but what's important here is that they light up brightly enough. I feel as though these are similar to the WRX tails... which don't seem to be bright enough during daylight hours.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
We checked them, and they are as bright as the stock versions. Very cool! Ya, it's subjective, on certain colors I think they will look best. I liked them on the blue car.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:44 AM
Brandon is infamous around these parts
stock is perfect to me. those look cheap to me.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:38 PM
GoingGreen is infamous around these parts
EEh, I dont really care for them. They look kind of cheap to me. It just doesnt look like something porsche would do.. The 11's Look better in my opinion.. 8(

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clear Gen II Tail Lights