Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gt3-rs mkii (2010)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:20 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Gt3-rs mkii (2010)

Old 03-31-2009, 10:35 AM
KelvinC is infamous around these parts
I love how they put a patch over where the badge is. Like there's any confusion about what marque makes the car.

Besides, couldn't they just not install the badge shield altogether if they don't want it to be so obvious?

Old 03-31-2009, 10:35 AM
jherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to beholdjherbias is a splendid one to behold
Looks even closer to the RSR than ever.

Edit: as for the taped-off badge, I'll throw this out there. Maybe Porsche is thinking about replacing the badge w/ a painted or vinyl version to *slightly* improve the aerodynamics.

Last edited by jherbias; 03-31-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
i hope thats just a temporary tail

Old 03-31-2009, 11:35 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Old 03-31-2009, 11:50 AM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
i hope thats just a temporary tail

Agree, I'm not a fan, but then again, I guess its more about function than form.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:21 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
looks-wise, i'm not as excited about it as i was with mk1. maybe because this has mismatching front and rear wheels.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:24 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speedoflight
looks-wise, i'm not as excited about it as i was with mk1. maybe because this has mismatching front and rear wheels.

Those are different wheels? I think it may be the offset Does look weird though.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:35 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Those are different wheels? I think it may be the offset Does look weird though.
looks different to me. the rear looks more like the 6/3 wheel.
also, i thought they'd sport the new centerlocking wheels like from the 997.2 gt3 spyshots.

Old 03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
They are different for sure/ What happened to the centerlock?

Can Techart sue Porsche for that wing?

Old 03-31-2009, 01:36 PM
wan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud ofwan888 has much to be proud of
wondering the lap time ... can it beat the GTR's 7.29 ?

Old 03-31-2009, 01:53 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
the GT3 won`t beat a GT2 and therefore won`t beat a GT-R, it is just naturally aspirated. i am pretty sure it will have center lock wheels as well when it hits the showrooms.

the big wing is typical for GT-3 (category, not the car!) race-cars, it is not pretty but as u know form follows function:

http://images.google.de/images?hl=de...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

catch

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 03-31-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:37 PM
BBassan is infamous around these parts
I don't mind the racier wing.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by BBassan
I don't mind the racier wing.
For a moment there I thought I read "ricer", not racier.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:09 PM
doba_sm3 is infamous around these parts
sweet !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gt3-rs mkii (2010)