Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Riding the dream - Porsche Carrera GT in Brazil (tunnel runs)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 02:03 PM
RCV
RCV is infamous around these parts
Riding the dream - Porsche Carrera GT in Brazil (tunnel runs)

Hi everyone !!

It is my first post here and I´d like to share with you a dream of mine that finally came truth after almost 3 years since I´ve first saw this specific CGT in person.

So here´s the video - I´ve done quite a dramatic editing with all the times I saw this car and finally the onboard video, with tunnel runs, and lots of revs.

It is worth watching, If you are a Porsche lover you will like it !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkXRGv0-Zlc

Thanks everyone

Last edited by RCV; 03-31-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: wrong link
Old 03-31-2009, 02:14 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
great video man.. i loved it

Old 03-31-2009, 02:16 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
very nice video, thanks for sharing

Old 03-31-2009, 02:30 PM
Brumos-59 is infamous around these parts
WOW you watched it for 5 years before you had a chance to go for a ride? I bet you were super excited when that day finally came. That guy drives nuts on those narrow, bumpy brazilian streets

Old 03-31-2009, 02:46 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Congratulations on living out your dream. You certainly are a lot more patient than me.

Great video, love doing tunnel runs myself!

Old 03-31-2009, 03:54 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Great video. did you stalk that guy until he took you for a ride (just kidding). You definitely have some editing talent! Congrats.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:07 PM
RCV
Thank you so much, I knew you would like it !!

Brumos-59, basically, yes, since 2006 I´ve been seeing this car and talking to the owner every now and then..

bbs993tt, what can I say? Thank you so much and more than ever, congratulations, you own a real dream and you´ve chosen the best color EVER, I hope you enjoy the car, it is just magic.. no other Porsche has the same soul and character than the GT. It´s stunning..

Thanks everyone.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:05 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RCV
no other Porsche has the same soul and character than the GT.
Thanks, I am very fortunate to have one, but my 993tt might have something to say about soul and character!

Old 03-31-2009, 10:07 PM
doba_sm3 is infamous around these parts
white cgt looks awesome !

Old 04-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sounds like a great car. Driver seems a little rough on the clutch though. Could just be the roads though. They don't look too nice.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:24 AM
RenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to beholdRenovatioPR is a splendid one to behold
Wow great video, and you my friend have very good editing skills. And as BBS993tt said you have more patience than us. Congrats and keep up the great work.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:28 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Looks awesome in white and of course sounds epic but come on, whats the dream, 2.5 years of careening around in traffic??

Old 04-02-2009, 03:34 PM
RCV
Thanks again everyone!

riverflyer, the owner uses in 3-hour road trips as well..

Old 04-06-2009, 09:35 AM
RCV
datoTypeplalp, even though it´s quite offtopic, I wish you all the best of luck in finding a job and getting out of this difficult time..

Thanks!

Old 04-17-2009, 02:50 PM
RED05CS is infamous around these parts
Great video, love the CGT

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Riding the dream - Porsche Carrera GT in Brazil (tunnel runs)