Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

OMG, Me Vs a CGT, today.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 11:58 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Tommy,

From your description, she probably put the spread on when you had to shift. Remember, the CGT with a 3.18-1 winds out to about 64 mph in first.

I guarantee, I would have ruined her day with KA.

Old 10-14-2004, 10:13 PM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by cjv
Tommy,

From your description, she probably put the spread on when you had to shift. Remember, the CGT with a 3.18-1 winds out to about 64 mph in first.

I guarantee, I would have ruined her day with KA.
My money would be on the CGT - since it currently runs.

Old 10-15-2004, 12:24 AM
nberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to beholdnberry is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Tommy Vercetti
Well I am nobody's fool, I can assure you on that. It was a chance I may not have again to see a CGT up close and personal and the chance to see what one is capable of using my car as a measureing stick. This what I live for, I dont play golf, tennis or softball or anything, I live for cars (esp, German, and Italian) and I will not pass up an opportunity to test my mettle against he best of ther best. I pick my foes very carefully, so far I have been up against a CGT, ultra rare Audi RS4 Avant, SL 65, 360 CS, and a few others. Of course I know I will get flicked off like a bug but that is part of the fun, just hearing the cars wail off in the dist is a rush. What do you think I should do? pay attn to every eclipse, vette, mustang, and F body, wheres the challenge in that?
Tommy I understand your love of cars. However, with your daughter in the car and to engage in a dangerous whimsical endeavor just makes little sense.

Sorry you need to be called out on this one. Hopeful next time you will moderate your enthusiasm.

Old 10-15-2004, 02:00 AM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is infamous around these parts
i guess its one of thos exp... AMAZING