Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 03:21 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Lotus rules!

Old 04-16-2009, 04:24 PM
911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about
As an owner of 2 nice Porsches, I can guarantee that the Lotus is a bettert track car ( for racing).

Old 04-16-2009, 05:17 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Old 04-16-2009, 06:05 PM
PedM5 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by avi8tir

I explained what happened when I raced that guy in a previous post. Didn't get any traction to start so I gave up instead of keeping the pedal to the floor and ending up in a wall or in his back seat.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:17 PM
keang24 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unique
...i beat every m5 and m6 at mfest, i even took the rpi m6 with headers, software, pulley, intake, full exhaust, and some other neat stuff, but your car just smoked me...
that M6 doesn't have RPI headers And you haven't meet all the M5s at the mfest yet

Old 04-16-2009, 06:18 PM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
I've raced an m6 in a straight line from a few different speeds. My GT3 definitely won.

This past weekend, I was hanging with a 700hp ZO6 on the straights.

No video to prove either though
When did you get that RS in your avatar, that thing is badass!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by 911TurboS2
As an owner of 2 nice Porsches, I can guarantee that the Lotus is a bettert track car ( for racing).

wow what a compliment

Old 04-16-2009, 06:43 PM
keang24 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SBTG
love esprits
such a classy car
+1. Esprit from previous generation, and GT3RS is currently hot. I rather have them both

Old 04-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Okay after reading this thread I'm having some difficulty staying inside my skin.
Right up front I am calling BS on several accounts.

PedM5 what power does your Lotus put to the wheels or even to the flywheel? You say you only have $200 in the car. That isn't much extra power so you are essentially stock?
Now you were beat by the M5 on the videos. PERIOD END!! Your claims of traction loss and being loose is nonsense. I watched the video several times and you never break loose. The car never even wiggles. YOU LOSS. Also traction issues (when they really exist) are a part of racing and NOT an excuse.
Bottomline the RPI M5 beat you!!!
Whenever you want to race my M5 bucky just let me know.

unique, bucky I have a 997 GT3RS so you can't tell me any stories.
First tell me, is your RS stock or modded? If modded please tell what you did because I had a 997 GT3 intensily modded by Champion making 460 bhp. So please teach me what your RS has?
Now lets do a little logic. You get beat by the Lotus and the Lotus gets beat by the M5.
ERGO: You say you beat "all" M5's, well that is bull$h!t. What you are selling I AM NOT BUYING!!!
unique you must show videos of you beating all the M5 and M6's at Mfest. Bucky I own an RS and love it but it is no threat in a straightline. My M5 would kick it's @$$. Even my highly modded GT3 (an awesome car) can not out run my M5.
You must produce videos (hopefully honest) about your claims because short of this I'm calling BS.

Now Omaha GT I can not believe you have made these comments.
You state you beat an M6 with the GT3. Sorry I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.
Then you carry on and make the OUTRAGEOUS statement that you "hanged" with a 700 hp Z06. Please sir, I will again call BS.
I ran a modded C6Z06 Vette (530 RWHP) with my M5 and on motor was beat soundly. To win I had to use nitrous and run to 180 mph.
You make such an outrageous statement you MUST produce videos.
I raced a SC'er 6.0 L GTO with my highly modded GT3 and had my @$$ handed to me running up to 155 mph.
Sir your comments are outrageously tall and you must document to be believed. You lose credibility.

I know that I have pissed off people BUT the comments and claims are bull$h!t.
Please come on member unique produce videos of you cleaning house with all the M5 / M6's.
BS BS BS BS BS BS

Ranger

Old 04-16-2009, 10:04 PM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
I've raced an m6 in a straight line from a few different speeds. My GT3 definitely won.

This past weekend, I was hanging with a 700hp ZO6 on the straights.

No video to prove either though
You would need to be HIGHLY modified to hang with a 700 hp Z06 on the straights in a GT3.

Driving a 2009 911 Turbo, I got SPANKED by a mildly modified Z06 (. Like, 5 car lengths up to 100 mph and getting pulled on hard.)

Old 04-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Okay after reading this thread I'm having some difficulty staying inside my skin.
Right up front I am calling BS on several accounts.

PedM5 what power does your Lotus put to the wheels or even to the flywheel? You say you only have $200 in the car. That isn't much extra power so you are essentially stock?
Now you were beat by the M5 on the videos. PERIOD END!! Your claims of traction loss and being loose is nonsense. I watched the video several times and you never break loose. The car never even wiggles. YOU LOSS. Also traction issues (when they really exist) are a part of racing and NOT an excuse.
Bottomline the RPI M5 beat you!!!
Whenever you want to race my M5 bucky just let me know.

unique, bucky I have a 997 GT3RS so you can't tell me any stories.
First tell me, is your RS stock or modded? If modded please tell what you did because I had a 997 GT3 intensily modded by Champion making 460 bhp. So please teach me what your RS has?
Now lets do a little logic. You get beat by the Lotus and the Lotus gets beat by the M5.
ERGO: You say you beat "all" M5's, well that is bull$h!t. What you are selling I AM NOT BUYING!!!
unique you must show videos of you beating all the M5 and M6's at Mfest. Bucky I own an RS and love it but it is no threat in a straightline. My M5 would kick it's @$$. Even my highly modded GT3 (an awesome car) can not out run my M5.
You must produce videos (hopefully honest) about your claims because short of this I'm calling BS.

Now Omaha GT I can not believe you have made these comments.
You state you beat an M6 with the GT3. Sorry I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.
Then you carry on and make the OUTRAGEOUS statement that you "hanged" with a 700 hp Z06. Please sir, I will again call BS.
I ran a modded C6Z06 Vette (530 RWHP) with my M5 and on motor was beat soundly. To win I had to use nitrous and run to 180 mph.
You make such an outrageous statement you MUST produce videos.
I raced a SC'er 6.0 L GTO with my highly modded GT3 and had my @$$ handed to me running up to 155 mph.
Sir your comments are outrageously tall and you must document to be believed. You lose credibility.

I know that I have pissed off people BUT the comments and claims are bull$h!t.
Please come on member unique produce videos of you cleaning house with all the M5 / M6's.
BS BS BS BS BS BS

Ranger

Ranger,

I read a couple threads of yours and I thought you were misunderstood. Turns out I misunderstood you too. You really are just a jackass. I don't care how closely you watch a video you weren't there. Even the RPI guys heard my wheels spinning, why would I continue to floor it just for bragging rights and risk my life? Maybe that makes sense in your derranged head but it doesn't make sense to me. I really hope you aren't really this stupid and are just trying to stay true to your internet persona.

My car is 5-6yrs old and even though I have lots of tread left on my tires(only have ~7k miles) they are the original tires that came with the car, and they are ****ty dunlops to begin with. If your infinite knowledge doubts that I would easily break loose with old cold tires at 5:30am then I'm not so sure how people can keep a straight face talking to you.

Use that extra bit of knowledge now and tell me the same thing you said in your previous post so I can have a good long laugh. The $200 was for straight pipes, it's the only thing I've put on the car. I've been waiting to run the RPI guys again but they don't seem to want to. I didn't even see them at Mfest but I'm always down for a friendly run and I'm sure it'll happen again sooner or later.

In closing, you should really watch your demeanor on online forums I'm sure your a nice enough guy in real life but you come off as a pompous jerk and you are making yourself look bad when other forum members constantly have to tell you to keep your cool

Old 04-16-2009, 10:22 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Oh how I love these threads. Someone will ALWAYS have a faster car than you. Who cares. Enjoy what you have and drive for yourself.

Last edited by gomez; 04-16-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by gomez
Oh how I love these threads. Someone will ALWAYS have a faster car than you. Who cares.

agreed

Old 04-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
quit the name calling or infractions will follow shortly...if you can't argue your points without it this thread will be closed

Old 04-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
quit the name calling or infractions will follow shortly...if you can't argue your points without it this thread will be closed

noted. thanks for the warning

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest