GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:48 PM
fastdreams has a spectacular aura aboutfastdreams has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by keang24
"racing" w/o the M button is like having sex w/o orgasm. Why bother then
well if you're building up your tantric sexual energy and bonding with your partner, sometimes orgasm is not the goal

Old 04-17-2009, 08:54 PM
MPower82 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unique
i beat every m5 and m6 at mfest, i even took the rpi m6 with headers, software, pulley, intake, full exhaust, and some other neat stuff, but your car just smoked me.
Don't think so. Keang24 and I are both RPI cars and we were at MFest. Big claims there man, I am willing to put it to the test as you did not run me.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Ped you're right. I stand down for the greater good. You win, you have a fast car. BTW do you think the RPI M5's are avoiding you?

Good luck to you sir.

Ranger

No RPI M5's are avoiding anyone. Matter of fact, we like to hunt.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
This is turning into alot fun.
Gents I love my GT3RS and GT3 (ex) but in comparison my E60 M5 dominates. End of story.
Modded M5's can be stout. Example is the link submitted.
Okay, taking into account the mods but the significant point is that a 4 dr. sedan (grocery getter) weighing 4300 lbs. w/ driver can run a 10.57 sec 1/4 pass w/ a 130 trap.
Those are modded 996/997 TT times.
The future brings even greater performance for the M5/M6's.
An awesome engine is coming soon.

Ranger

Old 04-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
i went to mfest to have fun in las vegas, not to make videos of me beating cars to feed my ego..

and i raced 4 m5s and 3 m6s, beat all of them. if there are any mfesters on 6speed a little help or a vouch would be appreciated, thanks
Sir as said before, I own both a GT3RS and an E60 M5. You can not tell me any stories. Also owned a well modded 997 GT3 (dyno'ed 392 rwhp). The Porsches can not run with the M5 in straightline acceleration.
The only way I may believe your claims would be if the ///M's you ran did not have the "M" button on.
Listen forget 10 sec passes. Lets see you run 11's in the GT3RS. If you are that fast lets see it. Come on run 11's.

I have serious heartburn with your claim. SORRY
The GT3/RS is great driver engaging car but it is NO straightline threat.

Cheers
Ranger

Old 04-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by avi8tir

BTW, I was the lucky driver in this scene. I was driving the car for one of RPI's clients for these runs. The Lotus was fast but not enough for the RPI stage 2, so bring the orange "M5 killer" on

Old 04-18-2009, 05:54 AM
PedM5 is infamous around these parts
Any1 else want in on the action? This weekend isn't looking good, but one of the upcoming weekends? Maybe we can get a lot of hypothetical races answered in real life

Old 04-18-2009, 11:18 AM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Originally Posted by PedM5
Any1 else want in on the action? This weekend isn't looking good, but one of the upcoming weekends? Maybe we can get a lot of hypothetical races answered in real life
keep me posted... Im in Irvine.

Old 04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MPower82
No RPI M5's are avoiding anyone. Matter of fact, we like to hunt.
On the up coming runs I say, GO RPI!!
Demonstrate the power of the M5.

Give'em hell !!

Ranger

Old 04-18-2009, 10:47 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Sir as said before, I own both a GT3RS and an E60 M5. You can not tell me any stories. Also owned a well modded 997 GT3 (dyno'ed 392 rwhp). The Porsches can not run with the M5 in straightline acceleration.
The only way I may believe your claims would be if the ///M's you ran did not have the "M" button on.
Listen forget 10 sec passes. Lets see you run 11's in the GT3RS. If you are that fast lets see it. Come on run 11's.

I have serious heartburn with your claim. SORRY
The GT3/RS is great driver engaging car but it is NO straightline threat.

Cheers
Ranger
relax chief, i would never to take my rs to a drag couse and try to run an 11 sec pass. i can care less. i raced many m5s and m6s at mfest not one beat me.

take it or leave it, dont let it get to you, we are in a recession, dont make this a concern lollolol

Old 04-18-2009, 10:48 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
i never raced that m5 at mfest, definitly a fast car.

Old 04-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by MPower82
Don't think so. Keang24 and I are both RPI cars and we were at MFest. Big claims there man, I am willing to put it to the test as you did not run me.
your right i did not run you

i ran the other m6 with rpi decal on it.

i ran the interlagos m6 with the matte black trunk hood and roof, i beat him and he was modded.

i raced many m5s and took them too, not one m5 or m6 beat me.. your car seams to be the fastest out of the group, i will race you if you would like, but from the video that was posted it seams that your car is a beast man

Old 04-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Banned
relax chief, i would never to take my rs to a drag couse and try to run an 11 sec pass. i can care less. i raced many m5s and m6s at mfest not one beat me.

take it or leave it, dont let it get to you, we are in a recession, dont make this a concern lollolol
Hey "chief"my insistence comes from the fact I say these claims are BS. I like things clear. Am I loud and clear.
I will leave you with your fantacy.
Ah come on show me your prowess. Go to the track and run 11's. Put it on the track and test your metal.
btw the RPI M5's want to hunt you down. I hope it happens and I'll assure you there will be videos .

I would send you multiple videos of the GT3/RS getting beat by M5/M6's but why bother. You want to live in a fantacy.

I look forward to your runs with the RPI M5's. They will video.
I'll be watching .

Ranger
btw if you want to run me we'll make arrangements somehow "chief"

Old 04-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Banned
Trevor Ely is infamous around these parts
Enough bench racing.

I think Unique is driving the wrong car if his interest are centered around making blasts down the highway.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:14 PM
your right i did not run you

i ran the other m6 with rpi decal on it.

i ran the interlagos m6 with the matte black trunk hood and roof, i beat him and he was modded.

i raced many m5s and took them too, not one m5 or m6 beat me.. your car seams to be the fastest out of the group, i will race you if you would like, but from the video that was posted it seams that your car is a beast man
Mine is actually the tame one. Keang24 has the Monster.... you should come out for a trip to Mexico with keang24 and I. If you out ran the M5's you tried, it is definitely a machine I want to see.

BTW, what performance upgrades do you have on her?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest