Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Trevor Ely
Enough bench racing.

I think Unique is driving the wrong car if his interest are centered around making blasts down the highway.
Agreed sir.
My issue and contention has been about the bragging of a nonsense claim.
That's cool though, the RPI guys will give him a crushing dose of reality.

Ranger

Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 PM
MPower82 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Agreed sir.
My issue and contention has been about the bragging of a nonsense claim.
That's cool though, the RPI guys will give him a crushing dose of reality.

Ranger
thanks Ranger, when is your "special project" going to be ready? We have been waiting for the official presentation anxiously. I think you are gonna make some serious drag racers jealous with that one.

Old 04-19-2009, 02:31 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Enough bench racing.

I think Unique is driving the wrong car if his interest are centered around making blasts down the highway.

ummm nooo i am not driving the wrong car pal, thanks for your smart *** comment.

we were all driving to mfest it was a long clear straight road. it would have been fun to have a few runs so why not.

my concern is not to beat ppl in the straight line.

for drag racing i have my 68 camaro ss, bikes, and many other little toys i can get my hands on

Old 04-19-2009, 02:34 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MPower82
Mine is actually the tame one. Keang24 has the Monster.... you should come out for a trip to Mexico with keang24 and I. If you out ran the M5's you tried, it is definitely a machine I want to see.

BTW, what performance upgrades do you have on her?

when are you guys going to mexico?

is it safe this time this time of year to go??

and i would go not to prove a point because clearly the rpi cars are faster, i am just saying that i raced alot of cars one of them being an m6 with rpi decals, and i took him. ask the driver, maybe he let off, maybe he didnt push it, maybe m button was not on. i have no clue.

but none the less a great car, and mfest was fun, i wish me and you ran it, just for the fun of it... not for the "whose ***** is larger factor" because my car is not a drag racer

Old 04-19-2009, 04:27 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Originally Posted by unique
ummm nooo i am not driving the wrong car pal, thanks for your smart *** comment.
I think he was just saying that the GT3RS isnt the best car for high speed straight line runs - we all know its a track car. dont think he meant any harm by the statement....

Old 04-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Banned
Trevor Ely is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by avi8tir
I think he was just saying that the GT3RS isnt the best car for high speed straight line runs - we all know its a track car. dont think he meant any harm by the statement....
Exactly.

To me, that's like taking an Elise/Exige and trying to run down Camaros and Mustangs....Not quite as bad as that, but c'mon! 'Street racing' isn't exactly in the RS's element.

Anyway, I see what you're saying...It just seems like this is something you're pretty familiar with...

i ran the other m6 with rpi decal on it.
i ran the interlagos m6 with the matte black trunk hood and roof, i beat him and he was modded.
i raced many m5s and took them too, not one m5 or m6 beat me.. your car seams to be the fastest out of the group, i will race you if you would like, but from the video that was posted it seams that your car is a beast man
and i raced 4 m5s and 3 m6s, beat all of them. if there are any mfesters on 6speed a little help or a vouch would be appreciated, thanks
i beat every m5 and m6 at mfest, i even took the rpi m6 with headers, software, pulley, intake, full exhaust, and some other neat stuff, but your car just smoked me.

...Maybe there's a better machine for you.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Exactly.

To me, that's like taking an Elise/Exige and trying to run down Camaros and Mustangs....Not quite as bad as that, but c'mon! 'Street racing' isn't exactly in the RS's element.

Anyway, I see what you're saying...It just seems like this is something you're pretty familiar with...

...Maybe there's a better machine for you.
did not mean to come off harsh, i am fully aware that the rs is not a car to race in the straight line. i was on the way to mfest and a little racing was just fun, it was clean open road, it was great.

and there is not better machine for me than the gt3 rs. the gt3 rs is the greatest car ever made... i am very very biased lolol

Old 04-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MPower82
thanks Ranger, when is your "special project" going to be ready? We have been waiting for the official presentation anxiously. I think you are gonna make some serious drag racers jealous with that one.
Real soon brother, real soon. It's been alot of detail and fabrication but that's what you have to deal with being the first.
After the full build we'll have to break in the internals. Some real slick technology will be used. The new intake manifold and velocity stacks are pretty slick.
I really can't wait. You saw the M5 down here running a 10.57 sec pass at 130 mph. It is possible to push that sled down the track that fast.
We'd love to show that a 4000 lb plus car can run 9's.

Anyway I look forward to you guys giving unique a dose of reality.

Take care and hopefully Abid will be posting pics soon of the project.
Oh btw I ran Abid's modded 135 with my GT3RS and got my butt kicked.

Ranger

Old 04-20-2009, 07:31 AM
Banned
[quote=unique;2352128]did not mean to come off harsh, i am fully aware that the rs is not a car to race in the straight line. i was on the way to mfest and a little racing was just fun, it was clean open road, it was great.

Buddy the GT3RS is awesome on a road course, agreed. I love mine but it is NOT a straightline monster.
Your bragging comments struck a bad cord. Now you tone it down saying the other M's may have this may have that.

The GT3RS will not beat an M5/M6 that really runs all out.

Ranger

Old 04-20-2009, 10:38 AM
keang24 is infamous around these parts
when are you guys going to mexico?

is it safe this time this time of year to go??

and i would go not to prove a point because clearly the rpi cars are faster, i am just saying that i raced alot of cars one of them being an m6 with rpi decals, and i took him. ask the driver, maybe he let off, maybe he didnt push it, maybe m button was not on. i have no clue.

but none the less a great car, and mfest was fun, i wish me and you ran it, just for the fun of it... not for the "whose ***** is larger factor" because my car is not a drag racer
PM sent. Too bad, too many border patrol cracking down illegal immigrants last weekend. Hopefully, we can go down mexico this week.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Real soon brother, real soon. It's been alot of detail and fabrication but that's what you have to deal with being the first.
After the full build we'll have to break in the internals. Some real slick technology will be used. The new intake manifold and velocity stacks are pretty slick.
I really can't wait. You saw the M5 down here running a 10.57 sec pass at 130 mph. It is possible to push that sled down the track that fast.
We'd love to show that a 4000 lb plus car can run 9's. ...
Can't wait, Juan. You guys definitely raise the bar and cant wait to see you run into the 9's. It will be a biggest achievement of all for our M community.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:53 PM
PedM5 is infamous around these parts
Keang24=awesome guy. Glad we met up Kenny, I wish there wasn't so many cops so we could have kept running

Old 04-26-2009, 03:54 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
so.... any vids??

Old 04-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by avi8tir
so.... any vids??
I have videos between me and pedm5's lotus, and robert's hpf m3 stage3 and sid's 996 proto700. Unfortunately, the gt3rs didn't make it. I will try to post the videos once I get back home in san diego.

Stay tune...

Old 04-26-2009, 10:23 PM
torch frc is infamous around these parts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest