GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 PM
PedM5 is infamous around these parts
GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEGeJRHZzEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wlfrpbHp6M

Thought you guys would enjoy it. I wanted to get my lotus in orange, I'm truly envious of the GT3

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-16-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: fixed links..media button doesn't work yet
Old 04-15-2009, 02:34 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PedM5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEGeJRHZzEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wlfrpbHp6M

Thought you guys would enjoy it. I wanted to get my lotus in orange, I'm truly envious of the GT3
whats been done to your car

Old 04-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by unique
whats been done to your car
no cats, maybe a little more boost not really sure lol

Old 04-15-2009, 02:39 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PedM5
no cats, maybe a little more boost not really sure lol

welll im pretty sure your boosting "a little bit more" haha lol.. your car is fast.

i beat every m5 and m6 at mfest, i even took the rpi m6 with headers, software, pulley, intake, full exhaust, and some other neat stuff, but your car just smoked me.

did you take your car to the track, i really wish i was able to wake up for it, i just had too much fun the night before.. lol it was vegas

Old 04-15-2009, 02:40 PM
i want a rematch

Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM
your a cool dood I'm down anytime brother. I raced the RPI M5's before and had traction issues. When my boost kicked in I basically almost lost it and ate shet so I'd let off and they'd leave me in the dust to claim victory. I wish you had video of your races man, the next huge meet would be on the way to bimmerfest. I would've gone to the track too, but I'm in the same boat as you, too much to do in vegas to wake up early

Old 04-15-2009, 03:48 PM
supergoji is infamous around these parts
i love both cars. how much power can you make with bolt-on's on the esprit?

Old 04-15-2009, 04:18 PM
more than anyone gives credit for. I have $200 into this car so far lol

Old 04-15-2009, 09:57 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Originally Posted by unique
welll im pretty sure your boosting "a little bit more" haha lol.. your car is fast.

i beat every m5 and m6 at mfest, i even took the rpi m6 with headers, software, pulley, intake, full exhaust, and some other neat stuff, but your car just smoked me.

did you take your car to the track, i really wish i was able to wake up for it, i just had too much fun the night before.. lol it was vegas
whats been done to your GT3RS? I find it hard to believe that youd take even a stock M5/M6 on a straight run. On the track its a different story, of course!

edit:
found this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kor3CHeAV_k
ecu and exhaust are good for MAYBE 15 hp on the M5 (on average)

Last edited by avi8tir; 04-15-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:36 AM
SBTG is infamous around these parts
love esprits
such a classy car

Old 04-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by avi8tir
whats been done to your GT3RS? I find it hard to believe that youd take even a stock M5/M6 on a straight run. On the track its a different story, of course!

edit:
found this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kor3CHeAV_k
ecu and exhaust are good for MAYBE 15 hp on the M5 (on average)

i would not make a claim like that for no reason. if i lose, i lose, i dont care and am honest about it, but when i clearly win, i say that i won

the driver of the esprit will vouch that i have taken in the straight line every m5 and m6 that has challenged me. one of the m6s was heavily modded.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:32 PM
and btw, there is no way that an m5 will do that to an rs that video is bs.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:35 PM
ArmyPorsche is infamous around these parts
Cool vids....good stuff

Old 04-16-2009, 02:07 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
I've raced an m6 in a straight line from a few different speeds. My GT3 definitely won.

This past weekend, I was hanging with a 700hp ZO6 on the straights.

No video to prove either though

Old 04-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I saw you lining up a few times but I was too far behind to see what became of it. I didn't hear anything otherwise as I don't know who the owners of those cars were. Maybe someone on the Mfest board has some insight.

Thanks for the comments guys

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS vs Lotus Esprit at Mfest