Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

The US Nurburgring, coming soon!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 02:18 PM
obrienkp is infamous around these parts
Tracks like these are popping up all over the US arent they? I know chicago has the country club race track thing and they are building one here near cincinnati....

Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by obrienkp
Tracks like these are popping up all over the US arent they? I know chicago has the country club race track thing and they are building one here near cincinnati....
Yeah the Autobahn Country Club is my stomping ground. It's great when they combine the two tracks together, definitely makes it more challenging. They have plans for a new clubhouse and apartments/garages.

You should come out, Chicago PCA rents it out frequently during the summer.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:19 PM
silberm3 is infamous around these parts
lol @ another country club track. all i can say is "good luck".

Old 04-29-2009, 03:20 PM
silberm3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by obrienkp
yes it is also severely delayed.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:37 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
This is a little bigger under-taking than the Autobahn by Chicago. Will be interesting to see if it actually gets built. IF they do - I will go. It looks amazing.

Old 04-29-2009, 05:17 PM
ctzn is infamous around these parts
Looks promising, though the main club house building facility looks like it was designed in 1970, the track(s) look a great variety and challenge.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
drnano is a splendid one to beholddrnano is a splendid one to beholddrnano is a splendid one to beholddrnano is a splendid one to beholddrnano is a splendid one to beholddrnano is a splendid one to behold
Im not a huge fan of the circuit layout - too many long curved straights and 90-180 degree corners gives advantage to AWD cars. It should be neutral in that regard.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:30 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Figured you guys might like this...

http://www.wind-zero.com/

Old 04-30-2009, 12:52 AM
fkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to all
I think today was the first time i ever found myself praying for something to come true.....and the thing is like a million miles from me. I think I might be suffering from a serious case of carenthusiasmiritis

I am of to the US embassy to get myself a new visa

Old 04-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
I'd give this thing very long odds.
GL to them though.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Where can I land my King Air? No runway?

Old 04-30-2009, 10:49 AM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
Originally Posted by heavychevy
It's not called that, I did that to get people to view the thread. It's called the ring of the Rockies.
It was a poorly put joke heavy.

By the way, my view on this is that if they build it, we will come.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:17 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Where can I land my King Air? No runway?
There are a number of FBO's for private aircraft in Denver. Only 500 miles from Omaha though! This could be very cool!

Old 04-30-2009, 01:04 PM
bgwilly31 is infamous around these parts
From the looks of the architexture this looks like it could be the next F1 SITE.

Why not shoot there for that. It seems like thats where the real money would be.

If they build i will come.

Old 05-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Zeus has a spectacular aura aboutZeus has a spectacular aura about
I'm speechless. I fully support this. In fact, before I even posted this, I took a long hard look at the pdf and then ran downstairs shouting to the wife "We're moving to Colorado!" about 50 times.

But I do have to wonder...why Colorado. It's not that it would be a "bad" location to build this track, but don't cars make more power the closer you get to sea level? Why not build a track in say eastern Washington state or somewhere were the performance envelope could be fully appreciated as opposed to nearly a mile above sea level?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The US Nurburgring, coming soon!!!!!