Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

The US Nurburgring, coming soon!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
The US Nurburgring, coming soon!!!!!

Got this from corvette forums.

http://www.motorsportcc.com/download...-small-new.pdf

Old 04-29-2009, 09:01 AM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
I cant see this being successful.....

Old 04-29-2009, 09:19 AM
JC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really niceJC919 is just really nice
Originally Posted by avi8tir
I cant see this being successful.....
I think the name Tilke will sell a lot of people alone. I could see this being successful, just don't know about the name 'US Nurburgring'. It's not exactly and 8+mile course that winds around a mountain.

Thanks for the pot though, I'm always very interested in where the next Tilke track will be.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:20 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Hey this would make for a nice vacation! But I do think it would be an uphill financial battle getting this done. But if they pull it off I'm so there!

Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
It won't matter wether its the US or the German " Ring " the GTR will own cars with 200 more horsepower. Sad just sad, that the GTR will be slapping around the ZR1 on America's own " Ring " .

Old 04-29-2009, 10:25 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by germeezy1
It won't matter wether its the US or the German " Ring " the GTR will own cars with 200 more horsepower. Sad just sad, that the GTR will be slapping around the ZR1 on America's own " Ring " .
Oh no.... let's not start that discussion again please. I for one don't want to see this thread turn into another GTR vs this or that and having it become 200 pages long. ugh

Old 04-29-2009, 10:27 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
An hour from Denver??? I wonder how many weeks out of the year it will be driveable? Can you imagine the what it will take to maintain a track surface in that climate?

Old 04-29-2009, 10:33 AM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
An hour from Denver??? I wonder how many weeks out of the year it will be driveable? Can you imagine the what it will take to maintain a track surface in that climate?
Not a lot... Denver has gorgeous weather most of the year.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:53 AM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
I really hope this gets done! It would be such an awesome vacation/trip destination!!

Old 04-29-2009, 11:54 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JC919
I think the name Tilke will sell a lot of people alone. I could see this being successful, just don't know about the name 'US Nurburgring'. It's not exactly and 8+mile course that winds around a mountain.

Thanks for the pot though, I'm always very interested in where the next Tilke track will be.

It's not called that, I did that to get people to view the thread. It's called the ring of the Rockies.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:15 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
it's about time. i hope they pull it off.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:21 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
If they build it I will move there, simple.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:22 PM
^^^^ I agree ^^^^^

But time share only, and I get all the warm months.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:20 PM
NotEvenAllowed is infamous around these parts
I don't think its directly comparable, this seems like a private club that one would have to pay a membership fee to join. Whereas, to my understanding, you only have to pay 20 Euro a lap at the nurburgring

Old 04-29-2009, 01:30 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
if they really pull it off, i think i may invest there!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The US Nurburgring, coming soon!!!!!