Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gumball in Dallas...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mevans
Nic, Turner, David, and myself were thinking of heading up there tonight to see Snoop. The W is fully booked.

However, our friend on the rally blew out his rear end in Santa Fe and is Uhauling it here to be fixed in Dallas. No clue when he will finally make it in.

Are you at the same table as Alex? Or did you get a separate table?
Whats up buddy! How are you? I am not sure whats going on with Alex??? I know he has finals.....I was going to share a table with him but I decided just to get my own....Lets chat tonight, call m cell when your heading to the W. I don't plan on going till 11-12ish....

Old 05-05-2009, 06:52 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
I'm live here in Dallas someone email me so I can forward u pics from my iPhone to post on here for me.
Ti23@yahoo.com
Carlos

Old 05-05-2009, 06:55 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
word is that both Bugattis have been impounded. Looking for more of the story but I read on another forum that the 2 Bugattis and 2 911 Turbos got nabbed doing over 170.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....2126c2d6.html

Old 05-05-2009, 09:16 PM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by avi8tir
word is that both Bugattis have been impounded. Looking for more of the story but I read on another forum that the 2 Bugattis and 2 911 Turbos got nabbed doing over 170.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....2126c2d6.html
The black bugatti is parked in front of the W as we speak, at the valet stand.

The gold-wrapped bugatti was impounded and the shiek arrested.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:32 PM
avi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really niceavi8tir is just really nice
Originally Posted by mevans
The black bugatti is parked in front of the W as we speak, at the valet stand.

The gold-wrapped bugatti was impounded and the shiek arrested.
good to hear 1 of the bugattis got away!

Old 05-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
I better see a Bugatti! I am off.........

Old 05-06-2009, 12:12 AM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Fastest car there was a SSC Ultimate Aero TT. The valet guys gave VIP parking to the two Bugatti cars and one of the Dropheads. Oh well go figure huge turnout though.
Tired and done for the night was told they leave out to Houston tomorrow from 8-9AM.
Laters...

Old 05-06-2009, 01:33 AM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
I better see a Bugatti! I am off.........

gold one made it to Dallas after all.

lots can happen when you're a sheik.

most expensive car there was the drophead. it's license plate alone cost $13.6 million U.S.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Good meeting you Adam. Best of luck with your consulting gig and Autoscope!

Old 05-06-2009, 09:14 AM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Any of you guys take pictures of this stop off in Dallas?

Old 05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 05-06-2009, 09:47 AM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
vivid, what time you guys expect to make it to NOLA? I will be coming by to check out the cars

Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor
We are 90 miles out of Houston

Old 05-06-2009, 11:46 AM
well the Ultimate Aero TT was broken down on i35 near Streetman (70 miles south of Dallas). When I left they were having trouble accessing rear axle or something. Did meet up with Dennis Rodman riding shotgun along with 3 Shieks in a cream colored RR Drophead. All were extremely nice and even let me take some pics with them. Also got to meet Max Cooper and took some pics with him and the XJ220 where the Aero TT was broken down. Very cool and down to earth people. Thanks Max, Dennis and The Shieks u guys are great!!!
Carlos

Old 05-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Here's some info on the shieks. This is the guy who paid all that $$$$ for the license plate number "1" in the UAE.

http://www.moenmatt.com/

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gumball in Dallas...