Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gumball in Dallas...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:10 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RioGrandeValley
Did meet up with Dennis Rodman riding shotgun along with 3 Shieks in a cream colored RR Drophead. All were extremely nice and even let me take some pics with them. Also got to meet Max Cooper and took some pics with him and the XJ220 where the Aero TT was broken down. Very cool and down to earth people. Thanks Max, Dennis and The Shieks u guys are great!!!
Carlos
Pics or it was just a dream.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:37 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
But of course there's pics for the dream...

Haven't dowloaded them from my iPhone or Canon. Too many I gotta go thru hey were u able to make it down there???

Old 05-06-2009, 03:00 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Haven't dowloaded them from my iPhone or Canon. Too many I gotta go thru hey were u able to make it down there???
No, I was in Atlanta yesterday. Drove by the W this a.m. after I flew in. Most of the cars were gone. There were a few Bentleys and Porsches still there. Would love to have seen them depart this a.m.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 PM
dieselgeek is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by avi8tir
Here's some info on the shieks. This is the guy who paid all that $$$$ for the license plate number "1" in the UAE.

http://www.moenmatt.com/

Both of them were at Dallas by 10pm.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Bill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud of
Was in Dallas on business yesterday...had a black Murci roadster with the Gumball (Nixon) graphics blast by us on the interstate ~8pm....sounded awesome !

Bill

Old 05-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vividracing
Good meeting you Adam. Best of luck with your consulting gig and Autoscope!
Dan,

Nice meeting you as well.....I should be in Cali soon! I will drop by and say hi!!! I hope you guys have a safe trip and I would like to pick your brain about somethings, we will talk after your trip!

As far as the Ghost Bar party- They had a NICE crowd that night and when you pull up to the W, you are immediately greeted with 2 Bugatti's smiling right at you! Everyone is going crazy with their camera's!!! I am STILL waiting the photos...I should have some up tomorrow!!!

WE NEED PIX!

Old 05-06-2009, 09:46 PM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Your email please

Originally Posted by bbs993tt
No, I was in Atlanta yesterday. Drove by the W this a.m. after I flew in. Most of the cars were gone. There were a few Bentleys and Porsches still there. Would love to have seen them depart this a.m.
Won't get to download til next week or so. Can send u from my iPhone tomorrow instead. Ti23@Yahoo.Com

Old 05-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Won't get to download til next week or so. Can send u from my iPhone tomorrow instead. Ti23@Yahoo.Com
Send me the photo's...

Old 05-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Post You've Got Mail

Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Send me the photo's...
Adam que pasa Amigo? Sent u a few pics from my iPhone. May u please post a few here on my behalf? Would really appreciate it.

Thx in advance
Carlos

Old 05-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Former Vendor
Adam que pasa Amigo? Sent u a few pics from my iPhone. May u please post a few here on my behalf? Would really appreciate it.

Thx in advance
Carlos
Thank you sir....

I will have some from our camera up in the morning.....

GOODNIGHT!

Last edited by Autoscope; 05-07-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Vandit has a spectacular aura aboutVandit has a spectacular aura about
Go to flickr and search Dallas Gumball then sort by Most Recent. Lots of pics.

I totally forgot about this, otherwise I would have gone and drooled all over the cars, lol.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Former Vendor
Some more...

I am still waiting on my pics...

Old 05-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Thumbs up pics of my dream

Originally Posted by bbs993tt
Pics or it was just a dream.
FYI the pics Adam posted were the ones I sent him from my iPhone. 255 total pics I took NO way I'm downloading all of them. Next week I'll post the ones where I'm with Rodman and Maxamillion on here.

Adam thanks a lot man for posting my pics. If ever I'm in the area I'll stop by and treat u to lunch on my treat. Thx again!
Carlos

Old 05-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Former Vendor
Alright, MORE PICS! They aren't the best and I still don't have MINE yet!

Old 05-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Damn, I wish I would of known about the party! Those cars look great....I wonder what happened with the Aero? I mean, where do you buy parts for that thing???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gumball in Dallas...