Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gumball in Dallas...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Gumball in Dallas...

The Gumball should be in Dallas tomorrow!!! They have the Ghost Bar rented out and I was planning on going!!! Who's with me????? Is anyone on here running it?

Some of the Gumball cars MIGHT be getting oil changes, tire's etc from us tomorrow!

Old 05-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Hey Adam,

We have two cars in it! A 996TT, and a Cayenne Turbo.

You should definitely go to the Ghost Bar

Old 05-04-2009, 09:54 AM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
What time at the W?

I'm wanting to go but dont know what time they'll be showing up. Any specifics on this? Thanks!
Carlos
E90 BMW

Old 05-04-2009, 07:43 PM
mattdogg02 is infamous around these parts
According to the site, they'll be in Dallas starting around 4 tomorrow

http://gumball3000.com/news/detail/235

Old 05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Kent is infamous around these parts
Cool. I will be down there. I will prob. bring my nephew so I guess I won't be partying at the Ghostbar.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We are leaving Santa Fe tomorrow at 8am. Should be in Dallas around late evening. Live video and updates here - www.vividracing.com/gumball3000

Old 05-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vividracing
We are leaving Santa Fe tomorrow at 8am. Should be in Dallas around late evening. Live video and updates here - www.vividracing.com/gmball3000
Crazy trip so far? Let me know if I can help in any way!

If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate:
My Cell: 214-533-8065!

Are you guys staying at the W?

-Adam

Old 05-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Yes W hotel..

Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 AM
caaahhlvinn is infamous around these parts
can't wait to see pics/vids!

Old 05-05-2009, 07:55 AM
RioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura aboutRioGrandeValley has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Weather Heads Up

Guys just a weather note expected 30% chance of thunderstorms today for the Dallas area. Later in evening meteorologist stating possible hail so make sure to keep the rides and yourselves in a safe location.
I don't own my own shop or have tons of money but "Mi Casa Es Su Casa". If you guys need anything don't hesitate to ask. I know what your doing is not easy on the cars or your wallets so I admire that. Again keep an eye on the weather as your coming into Dallas.

Carlos
956-453-5515 Mobile Leave Message will respond as soon as I can!

Old 05-05-2009, 07:58 AM
ragazzi_07 is infamous around these parts
get some pics up

Old 05-05-2009, 08:06 AM
I got my camera ready but won't be out there til after work today. Weather looking NOT so promissing. Possible hail not good when the cars will be doing over 70 MPH!

Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Former Vendor
Guys, I have a table tonight and I am ALLOWING myself to party! Ben and I look forward to meeting everyone....I also live less than 1 mile from the W Hotel. Let me know if I can help in any way!

214-533-8065!

-Adam

Old 05-05-2009, 03:42 PM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Adam@Autoscope
Guys, I have a table tonight and I am ALLOWING myself to party! Ben and I look forward to meeting everyone....I also live less than 1 mile from the W Hotel. Let me know if I can help in any way!

214-533-8065!

-Adam
Nic, Turner, David, and myself were thinking of heading up there tonight to see Snoop. The W is fully booked.

However, our friend on the rally blew out his rear end in Santa Fe and is Uhauling it here to be fixed in Dallas. No clue when he will finally make it in.

Are you at the same table as Alex? Or did you get a separate table?

Old 05-05-2009, 03:43 PM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Oh, almost forgot. A couple of us are rolling out tomorrow morning with our buddy en route to Houston for a little ways- would you be interested?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gumball in Dallas...