Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My allocation came up :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
not hard at all as the decision was already made, my new project will be here by late october no e92 in my immediate future.

Originally Posted by mikymu
lol ... I love my Honda Odyssey

Was it a hard decision to pass on the allocation? .... maybe not so hard after taking a look at California's license fee. It will cost $1,526 if your optioned GT3 come in at $125K

Stay with your E46 M3 for a while? I am surprise E92 M3 has not taken up space at your garage yet

Old 07-20-2009, 09:27 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
good for you daytona, bimmers are ugh.... how should i put it mildly, POS.
yes, i have had E30 m3 (the only good bmw), e36m3, e46m3 fat fat fat car. the v8 E90 what a POS.

porsche there is NO substitute.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:07 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Laguna_Dude
I am impressed with the E92 M3. Have driven with comparable drivers on track against them and for the price and performance, it's a great car. It actually pulls as fast as my RS (have raced and dragged against a couple... faster than rated for sure), just a little heavy to keep up in corners. And boy does it look fun to break the rear loose!
Agree. I had a hard time keep up with a E92 M3 ... and a E36 and E30 M3 lol. They are all great cars. E92 M3 can be so much better if you strip it down to 3100 lbs. That's one thing about these M3 ... well balanced. It is so much easier to drive my M3

Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
not hard at all as the decision was already made, my new project will be here by late october no e92 in my immediate future.
You gonna tell me what your project is or do I need to beat it out of you

.... a Tesla? lol

Old 07-22-2009, 11:48 AM
b-thumper is infamous around these parts
You gonna tell me what your project is or do I need to beat it out of you
You should beat it out of him!

Old 07-22-2009, 12:53 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by b-thumper
You should beat it out of him!
Yeah beat it out of him but if you really want to know, there are subtle hints in this thread.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:34 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
he got a P coming alright.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:30 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedoflight
he got a P coming alright.
Does the P stand for puppy?

Old 07-22-2009, 05:10 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Does the P stand for puppy?
i couldn't make it out from the picture. it looked like a Panamera to me.

Old 07-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Maybe Panerai.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Agree. I had a hard time keep up with a E92 M3 ... and a E36 and E30 M3 lol. They are all great cars. E92 M3 can be so much better if you strip it down to 3100 lbs. That's one thing about these M3 ... well balanced. It is so much easier to drive my M3
Oh, i never said they were keeping up.. haha! Have you done any suspension mods to your green machine yet?

Old 07-23-2009, 12:57 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
LOL

I sure hope not ... IMHO they are some ugly bread box

Let me think, something coming in October ... so it may still being build. Not a GT3 because Fern gave up the spot and probably not a RS since we don't know when the factory can steal some RSR front suspension from the the racing devision. Don't know ... perhaps a bi-plane with BMW engine? lol

Originally Posted by Laguna_Dude
Oh, i never said they were keeping up.. haha! Have you done any suspension mods to your green machine yet?
Not yet. Will track align soon. I did tilt the rear wing up by about 4 degrees and it help plant down the rear end in heavy braking and turns. Did not change straight speed so that is good

Old 07-23-2009, 04:06 PM
LOL

Let me think, something coming in October ... so it may still being build. Not a GT3 because Fern gave up the spot and probably not a RS since we don't know when the factory can steal some RSR front suspension from the the racing devision. Don't know ... perhaps a bi-plane with BMW engine? lol

Not yet. Will track align soon. I did tilt the rear wing up by about 4 degrees and it help plant down the rear end in heavy braking and turns. Did not change straight speed so that is good
Mike, you need to think outside the box. Your mind is only seeing the narrow picture.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:55 PM
LOL

thinkin' about TH w/ ncrc. sat aug. 29. you going?

Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Mike, you need to think outside the box. Your mind is only seeing the narrow picture.

how bout you kev? make use of them euro gt3 seats. they're not meant for street driving.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
how bout you kev? make use of them euro gt3 seats. they're not meant for street driving.
yeah kev. as much as those seats are messing up your back, you might as well use them for what they where built for.

track them baby

Old 07-24-2009, 06:20 PM
thinkin' about TH w/ ncrc. sat aug. 29. you going?

Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
yeah kev. as much as those seats are messing up your back, you might as well use them for what they where built for.

track them baby
That's funny. I thought they were made to sit in and drive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My allocation came up :)