Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My allocation came up :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
My allocation came up :)

hey guys, i got a call from my local dealership and i was told my allocation is here. i put my name on the list some time last year when i had my 7gt3. sadly i had to pass on the allocation and its available. so, if your in the bay area and looking for a 7.2gt3.. give george a call at fletcher jones porsche in fremont.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:39 AM
pvgolfer is infamous around these parts
Daytona - thanks for the heads up. Just out of curiosity, is this dealer discounting from MSRP?

Old 07-15-2009, 08:29 AM
911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pvgolfer
Daytona - thanks for the heads up. Just out of curiosity, is this dealer discounting from MSRP?
Although the economy is tough in some places, I'd be surprised if they discounted the car. You would think that there is still enough demand for these limited cars; maybe not.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:20 PM
i never asked if there was any dicount below MSRP, but only that the allocation is at MSRP

Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
I think you should get back into the P world again.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Yes get back into it darnit! Do some 3D stuff or summin:P

Old 07-15-2009, 08:54 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
yea mang!

Old 07-15-2009, 11:56 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedoflight
yea mang!
And what about you?

Old 07-16-2009, 01:44 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
And what about you?
997.2 doesn't do it for me. i'm keeping the 997.1 for awhile.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 PM
yeah i have to see how my new project comes along in late october. i have to take it easy for at least 6mo and feel things out.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:39 PM
997.2 doesn't do it for me. i'm keeping the 997.1 for awhile.
Does that mean I'll see you in the same car in 2010?

Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
yeah i have to see how my new project comes along in late october. i have to take it easy for at least 6mo and feel things out.
We already know what minivan you're getting.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:14 PM
i guess so. unless the 997.2 RS is irresistable!

Old 07-17-2009, 12:23 AM

We already know what minivan you're getting.
my SUV is my mini van

Old 07-19-2009, 12:31 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
i guess so. unless the 997.2 RS is irresistable!
I think you will be happy with 997.2 GT3 if you decide to get it. It will take a GTR to keep up with you on the track any way

Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
my SUV is my mini van
lol ... I love my Honda Odyssey

Was it a hard decision to pass on the allocation? .... maybe not so hard after taking a look at California's license fee. It will cost $1,526 if your optioned GT3 come in at $125K

Stay with your E46 M3 for a while? I am surprise E92 M3 has not taken up space at your garage yet

Old 07-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Laguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeLaguna_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
I am impressed with the E92 M3. Have driven with comparable drivers on track against them and for the price and performance, it's a great car. It actually pulls as fast as my RS (have raced and dragged against a couple... faster than rated for sure), just a little heavy to keep up in corners. And boy does it look fun to break the rear loose!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My allocation came up :)