Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gt3 RS how many made in each color?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 06:59 PM
gcxb is infamous around these parts
Gt3 RS how many made in each color?

Id like to know how many are there in each color and how many did they produce?

Old 07-20-2009, 12:17 AM
sjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to all
Check out the RS registry on Rennlist.

http://www.gt3rsregistry.com/

Old 07-20-2009, 09:51 AM
gcxb is infamous around these parts
Thanks a lot that was what I was looking for told me every thing I wanted to know.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 PM
James PA is infamous around these parts
Seems like Green/Black is the rarest of the standard colors? That would be my choice.

What does a White GT3 RS with White trim look like? I thought they were either White/black or white with no decals.?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 PM
sjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to all
My car came from the factory without decals, but with black wheels. Some of the first white RS's came with no decals, silver wheels and white side mirrors. It was not my favorite look, although the white body with black wheels was very cool. Here's a picture of my car before I put the factory decals on. If you look at the cars on the registry, most of the cars listed have pictures so you will see all of the different combinations. Another special color combination is the all black RS, black body and black decals and wheels.

Attached Images  
Old 07-20-2009, 11:14 PM
James PA is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sjgreco
My car came from the factory without decals, but with black wheels. Some of the first white RS's came with no decals, silver wheels and white side mirrors. It was not my favorite look, although the white body with black wheels was very cool. Here's a picture of my car before I put the factory decals on. If you look at the cars on the registry, most of the cars listed have pictures so you will see all of the different combinations. Another special color combination is the all black RS, black body and black decals and wheels.
I see, when they say trim they are talking about mirrors, etc. I was wondering what a white car with white decals would look like, which is why I was confused. It seems the WHite/White ones on the registry are White with white mirrors, as opposed to black mirrors..

So is green the rarest color (of the standard options) ? Or would it be silver/orange or black.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i couldn't find a color summary from the registry but from a quick grep program:

Color 2007 + 2008 = Total
Silver 25 + 12 = 36
Green 31 + 25 = 56
White 35 + 21 = 56
Black 49 + 23 = 72
Orange 117 + 32 = 149

i think we all know why silver is the rarest.