Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Shark Attack: 2010 997 GT3 SharkWerks Project Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 07:23 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NeilM
congrats on the new baby! I'm sure she won't stay stock much longer. :-)

What time are the meetings at the Row? Where there?
Danke! She's got our exhaust on there so I'm happy for now The meets are between 9-12 Saturday AM at the back parking lot of Santana Row...

Originally Posted by speedoflight
that would look real silly!
I had some pix of another 997GT2 MK1 along side it on Saturday (we were installing an exhaust and EVOMSit software) and together with the RS I was in heaven:P

Old 08-09-2009, 11:17 PM
AP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really nice
Wow..... Simply, just wow :bowdown:

Old 08-10-2009, 11:04 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AP2Suzuka
Wow..... Simply, just wow :bowdown:
Thank you we're in GT3-heaven that's for sure

We had an interesting line-up this Saturday as another 997 GT3 came into work to install our exhaust, Cargraphic screens and the EVOMSit software on a 2007 997.1 GT3 but it was a good opportunity to have all three flavors of GT3 lined-up along side...

Last edited by sharkster; 08-10-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
that is nice to see. you're missing one flavor. a 997.1 gt3 with an RS wing.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by speedoflight
that is nice to see. you're missing one flavor. a 997.1 gt3 with an RS wing.
OK you're right.. Who's game?!

Old 08-10-2009, 05:31 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Sharkey you sneak, you never even mentioned it to me last week when we
had lunch (thanks for fantastic lunch with you and Dan by the way!).

Did you pay extra for cosmoline Delete ?

Cool stuff

Old 08-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Sharkey you sneak, you never even mentioned it to me last week when we
had lunch (thanks for fantastic lunch with you and Dan by the way!).

Did you pay extra for cosmoline Delete ?

Cool stuff
Hehe sorry I swear I didn't really know until later in the week Happened fast....

No it came that way as did another one they got. But not complaining... I mean it'll make it nicer in the photos of the engine build j/k

PS My pleasure on lunch. We went there again today!

Old 08-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
I want a ride in one....

Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 PM
AP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really niceAP2Suzuka is just really nice
After seeing the 997.1 and 997.2 side by side, I definitely like the "Taco" wing much better But the RS is still my fave by far

Old 08-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by IB Tim
I want a ride in one....
Anytime Tim... I've seen you drive so I think you'll be just fine in this HEAVY PIG:P
Originally Posted by AP2Suzuka
After seeing the 997.1 and 997.2 side by side, I definitely like the "Taco" wing much better But the RS is still my fave by far
I'm with you... The .1 is such a classic. Love them all tho

Old 08-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Cars look great! Your shop look spotless too, keep it up

Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sharkster
OK you're right.. Who's game?!
i'm game! what are we playing again?

Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Alex, lookin good. Glad to see you guys are not messing around and are breaking the new kid in asap. If you are ever testing up at Ralphs, let me know I will come down for a look see.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Alex,

Nice addition to the family. Love the color combo. Great work and write ups as usual.

Old 08-11-2009, 01:18 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
sick as hell! love the exhaust Alex!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Shark Attack: 2010 997 GT3 SharkWerks Project Car