Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Anybody else get this 2010 GT3 Promotion in the mail?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:22 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Anybody else get this 2010 GT3 Promotion in the mail?

Wow, Porsche sure is on a promotional blitz right now. First the panamera USB Key, and now less than 30 days later, I get this in the mail.

Note the tasteful tissue paper wrapping. Makes it seem important.

Porsche has always done a really good job with its packaging and presentation:

It's a some pretty cool promotional information regarding the 2010 GT3!

Anybody else get theirs?

Dan

Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I didn't get one, how do I get on the promo mailing list?

Old 08-31-2009, 02:52 PM
Sercan has a spectacular aura aboutSercan has a spectacular aura aboutSercan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
By having the status of a baller..

Old 08-31-2009, 02:53 PM
Sercan has a spectacular aura aboutSercan has a spectacular aura aboutSercan has a spectacular aura about
Well at my local Porsche dealer they have the same booklet on the new GT3 just without the fixings..

Old 08-31-2009, 05:07 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
I think your dealer tags you for different promotions. My dealer asked how I liked the Panamera stuff she sent me a while back.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:32 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I got a notice from Porsche with a password to load into a website for my free USB panamera thumb drive... went to special website, loaded password and was hit with a "you are already on the panamera list so no thumb drive for you"

that was lame... why mail me the promo piece with my password only to have the website block me... so I went out and bought a Maserati QP that afternoon... just to spite the marketing dept.

(jk)

Old 08-31-2009, 06:33 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sparkhill
I think your dealer tags you for different promotions. My dealer asked how I liked the Panamera stuff she sent me a while back.
I received a call from my local dealer confirming my address so they car invite me to the Panamera launch. Will be cool to go, but I would have prefered a GT3 invite.

I am going to start talking to a sales rep about GT3's, perhaps the fact that I bought my car through an independent and haven't had warranty issues and they had my old address on file might be part of my lack of swag! I wish PCNA would have shared the new address.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
I got a notice from Porsche with a password to load into a website for my free USB panamera thumb drive... went to special website, loaded password and was hit with a "you are already on the panamera list so no thumb drive for you"

that was lame... why mail me the promo piece with my password only to have the website block me... so I went out and bought a Maserati QP that afternoon... just to spite the marketing dept.

(jk)
PJ, the guy that played the "Soup ****" on Seinfeld is in charge of the marketing department

Old 08-31-2009, 07:37 PM
4retr is infamous around these parts
You would think someone who bought an 07 and 08 GT3 RS would get one? Maybe in the mail today?

Old 08-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I bought a 997 GT3 and 997 GT3RS in 2007 and I've received nothing. I guess I didn't spend enough money.

Ranger

Old 08-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Zmann is infamous around these parts
I received the same mailer today. Pretty slick presentation. Makes me want a .2, but I'll keep my .1.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I bought a 997 GT3 and 997 GT3RS in 2007 and I've received nothing. I guess I didn't spend enough money.

Ranger
Yeah, time to blow out your RS for a cheap price (to me if you want) and get a new one

Old 09-01-2009, 07:30 AM
335_II is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger

Ranger
You already have two! I guess they think your not going to buy another.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
My dealer pegged me for a cheapskate. They send me brochures for used Ford rental cars...

Old 09-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Verde
My dealer pegged me for a cheapskate. They send me brochures for used Ford rental cars...
LOL, very funny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Anybody else get this 2010 GT3 Promotion in the mail?