Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pictures from the Targa Trophy 2009 La to Big Bear... I mean Santa Barbara event!! En

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Pictures from the Targa Trophy 2009 La to Big Bear... I mean Santa Barbara event!! En

Gents some pictures from this weekend Targa Trophy..

What started out as LA to Big Bear ended up as LA to Santa Barbara with some of the most amazing roads ever.. I have done all but one of these events over the last 3 years and we have been a major sponsor as well.

Unlike the Gumball, Bullrun and other events the Targa Trophy requires real navigational skill, Its not just an all out as fast as you can go get thrown in jail type of event..

This event is run in the spirit of traditional rallying where driver skill and navigator skill are both key elements to your success..

Some of the roads we were on reminded you of a WRC Tarmac section..Simply amazing

Kudo's to the organizers of the Targa Trophy a first rate event once again!

Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Some more pictures: