Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

More negative camber = faster spin at Thunderhill :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 10:27 PM
996flt6 is infamous around these parts
Mooty bout time u chimed in : ). He's fast too : (. Mike

Old 10-03-2009, 11:34 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 996flt6
That youtube video is Dave potter aka 171mph aka id name at rennlist( I mentioned him on previous post- the 1:59 guy) . Superfast and got *****. I run with him at ncrc race group- same class(GT1)- I never win : (. So with reference to zo6 guy- he only started a year ago in this car and never done ne trackdays before? or he's done trackdays before and then the z06. Which Zo6 neway- new or old? New one's -equal driver he'll roast ne porsche gt3 new or old given right tires and brakes-suspension he'll walk away big time. Mike
Sounds like potter is one fast dude - I may have seen him before. There was this tall guy I meet at TH with 996 GT3 slicks all around and he just bought the 3 from some rich internet guys with motons etc - fastest GT3 hands down. Mooty's time of 2:01 in his GT3 over the top is impressive. Back to the Z06. The driver never track before until a year ago - got ***** and will definitely get faster with time

Old 10-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Potter is not tall. Is the other guy tall and kinda lankey- his car is parked at thill under the the first large built canopy? He had aftermarket rims with Hoosiers? Ncrc event? Mike

Old 10-04-2009, 11:04 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Potter is not tall. Is the other guy tall and kinda lankey- his car is parked at thill under the the first large built canopy? He had aftermarket rims with Hoosiers? Ncrc event? Mike
Yes, tall guy parked under fist canopy with 6 GT3, moton, aftermarket 18 rims and Hoosiers - it that you? lol

Old 10-04-2009, 01:24 PM
nah- I cant afford the extra $10 to park in there : (. Like my car baking in the sun. Didnt know he had motons on. I have no comment on him since never seen his car on the track when I was there- did both advance and race group. Well lmk when your next trackday comes maybe I can ride shotgun with u and offer a little tip here and there granted Mooty is the best in coaching. Mike

Old 10-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Mikymu- your welcome to drive shotgun with me granted it's not the same car but I know u feel uncomfortable with neone else riding shotgun in your car- u get nervous or your ego too high(ego part no one can fix that). U decide how u want to drive. Regards. Mike

Old 10-06-2009, 11:11 AM
No problem Mike and thanks for your offer as a coach. My next event is with NCRC at Thunderhill on 11/6 and you will be at Infinion. Will catch each other in the near future on the track

Old 10-06-2009, 12:50 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i'll be at the nurburgring on 11/14. my coach is gt4 on ps3.
hopefully the weather will be okay.

Old 10-06-2009, 01:45 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
Too cool!

Old 10-06-2009, 01:50 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
Too cool!

thanks omaha. hopefully i get to see a .2RS in action there.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:20 PM
I hate you!

I will be changing my baby's diaper when you are cruising around the burger ring lol

I thought you were going to catch a taxi ride at the ring with Sabine yeah?

Better in a Van lol

Last edited by mikymu; 10-06-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Joe make sure u don't bang into cars like in your ps3 to make a turn- lucky u- one of the things I want to do is do the ring. What will u drive? Mike

Old 10-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by mikymu
I hate you!

I will be changing my baby's diaper when you are cruising around the burger ring lol

I thought you were going to catch a taxi ride at the ring with Sabine yeah?

i ride in ring taxi with sabine would be nice but i want to drive it.

Joe make sure u don't bang into cars like in your ps3 to make a turn- lucky u- one of the things I want to do is do the ring. What will u drive? Mike
not sure yet. want something slow but feels fast 'cos i know i'm going to be slow and i'm only there for a day. maybe a 3-series. they have m3/csl and gt3 but too expensive for me.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 PM
not sure yet. want something slow but feels fast .
There is only one "smart" answer

slow but feel REALLLY fast

Yes, it's faster than a Ferrari lol

Old 10-07-2009, 04:40 AM
noxredna is infamous around these parts
Awesome video! has a really good time reading down your post

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: More negative camber = faster spin at Thunderhill :)