Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Where to buy the mesh grill for 997.1 GT3?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 07:15 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I've got two sets of the Cargraphic screens at the shop again

Old 12-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Anyone who has purchased the mesh them selves from a local hardware store point me in the direction of the brand of mesh they used and the bonding agent they used as well.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Anyone who has purchased the mesh them selves from a local hardware store point me in the direction of the brand of mesh they used and the bonding agent they used as well.

more info in this thread i ended up using 2 part epoxy i forget what brand but the epoxy was greyish in color and took about an hour to cure before i installed the bumper back on the car.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Thanks Fern, from one ex e46 m owner to another!

Last edited by Misanors4; 12-13-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Cup car grilles painted black for those interested in how it looks.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:09 AM
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Any chance to get a mesh set for a 997.1 ?

Old 12-13-2009, 06:02 AM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
I have the Porsche Motorsports mesh set I got from Champion on my car

Attached Images  
Old 12-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
We have grille screens in stock ... Special pricing to 6speeders............

Shoot me an email.

Ours sit further back than the motorsport version:

Check out our project page there are several GT3's and RS's with the screens installed.

www.gmgracing.com

Old 10-18-2013, 09:44 PM
TITrs4 is infamous around these parts
Bringing this back from the day now that I picked up a .1 RS....

Hey Fabryce,

I was interested in your mesh screens but with the new website I can't find ant project cars with pics. I haven't found any mesh patterns that I like at the hardware store and I don't like how fine the mesh is on the Rennline screens.

Could you PM me pics of your screens installed, and what type of price you can give me?

Thanks. This should be my first mod in a long list of things to come

Old 10-18-2013, 10:24 PM
CBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant futureCBADtt has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TITrs4
Bringing this back from the day now that I picked up a .1 RS.... Hey Fabryce, I was interested in your mesh screens but with the new website I can't find ant project cars with pics. I haven't found any mesh patterns that I like at the hardware store and I don't like how fine the mesh is on the Rennline screens. Could you PM me pics of your screens installed, and what type of price you can give me? Thanks. This should be my first mod in a long list of things to come
If you're in San Diego area you can call Ryan at Westcoast Specialties. He just put a nice looking black mesh in the center portion of my tech art bumper. If you were looking for DIY he might just order it for you or tell you where to order from. Let me know if you're interested in more details.