Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Video: Living @ 8800rpms with SharkWerks 3.9L GT3RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Is it bad the 3.9 liter gets me aroused?

Old 10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Incredible work as always guys! Props to you and the team...
–B

Old 10-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Russkiy_M3 is infamous around these parts
hottt sauce

Old 10-02-2009, 03:36 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wantone
I am betting $20k
Plus install:P

Originally Posted by markccars
SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK!

Love the TECHART logo on Cort's driving suit
Thanks Mark and I noticed he only had the best parts on his suit:P Fast and amazing driver... amazing.

Originally Posted by mikymu
115 degrees at Willow ...OMG that is HOT!

I was at Thunderhill last week and it was near 100 degrees - I had to take my shirt off and drive topless lol
Hehe no the 115 was in AZ for tuning. Although it got to around 100 at Willow Springs too But you know what, she kept on going

Originally Posted by CURI0
Is it bad the 3.9 liter gets me aroused?
ROFL.. best comment ever. I should put that in the video!

Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Incredible work as always guys! Props to you and the team...
–B
Thank you Bryan... likewise:P Next time we'll go back with some of the RSS suspension parts on there as well and really cause a stir

Sorry guys I posted the lowQ version and here's the higher quality for those that didn't yet see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzeLcvgOVzQ

Old 10-02-2009, 04:09 PM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Aside from the impressive job you did with the 3.9, the video was very professionally made.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:38 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTS-R
Aside from the impressive job you did with the 3.9, the video was very professionally made.
Thank you and I'll let the wife know:P!

Old 10-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Slick 6MT is infamous around these parts
What movie is that song from? It's killing me!!

Old 10-03-2009, 03:57 AM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
the song is from smokin' aces best scene of the entire movie is because of this song at the very end

but the movie itself was surprisingly decent imo

Old 10-03-2009, 07:25 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Wow Alex, When you set the bar so high it goes without saying that respect is earned and not demanded... Congrats on the 3.9 project, and tell the "Little Lady" that Hollywood could use her skills!!~Kenny

Old 10-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Wow Alex, When you set the bar so high it goes without saying that respect is earned and not demanded... Congrats on the 3.9 project, and tell the "Little Lady" that Hollywood could use her skills!!~Kenny
Aw... thanks Kenny:P If you're ever around come for a demo... see what you think etc...

I'll let her know

Old 10-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by mcr_driver
the song is from smokin' aces best scene of the entire movie is because of this song at the very end

but the movie itself was surprisingly decent imo
Good catch:P

Old 10-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Former Vendor
Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !Dan@SharkWerks Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Slick 6MT
What movie is that song from? It's killing me!!
Smokin' Aces:P

Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
great video and great work as usual

Old 10-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
great video and great work as usual
Thanks Abdullah!

Old 10-12-2009, 09:06 PM
ag_boxster is infamous around these partsag_boxster is infamous around these parts
I call NEXT!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: Living @ 8800rpms with SharkWerks 3.9L GT3RS