Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pic of Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:54 AM
beantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the rough
Well, essentially he'a a guy with a hard work ethic, which a lot of people do have...yes. He went to business school...food is his passion (he's italian), and he basically started his own food company and made it into something really large and successful. Some people are blessed w/certain intangible traits, and he happens to have a shrewd, aggressive business sense honed at a good business school.

He's my inspiration for why I will force all my children to go to business school...and fore go the focus on athletics.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
Beautiful stable!

Old 10-08-2009, 11:25 PM
SunDevilFan is infamous around these parts
Wow!

Every time someone posts pics of CGT's, I get flashbacks to the time I was fortunate enough to have a friend give me a ride for a few miles. The car is absolutely amazing! Maybe some day I'll have enough courage to drive the thing.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Old 10-09-2009, 05:11 AM
StreetSpeed is infamous around these parts
Here's a quick snippet of one blasting down the front straight at Tremblant. Crappy video, but the sound is what matters:

Old 10-09-2009, 05:44 AM
beantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the rough
When my BIL took me for a ride in it in last year while in Florida....he was squealing tires at 60 and 70 mph getting the thing sideways and all. I thought that was the ultimate experience until he took me for a ride in the Enzo. I don't know what impressed me more about the enzo..the acceleration or the ability to stop that thing on a dime.

The GT was more of a rush in the sense of driving it like a true sportscar. The enzo has so much traction control in it, you could feel it grabbing everytime he punched it. And w/the paddles...everytime i looked over at him it looked like he was playing a video game. He's been getting some good seat time with it and told me he understands the car better now. Maybe he's practicing w/out the traction control...would be interesting to see what it would drive like then.

He says his F40 has more raw power than either of those cars (and w/no traction control)...but i've never ridden in it.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:02 AM
AquaGT2 is infamous around these parts
Love the Carrera GT, looks best in silver!

Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
nice cars. hope to see the rest of his stable

Old 10-11-2009, 03:19 PM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
pics of entire stable PLEASE!!!

Old 10-12-2009, 06:30 AM
didn't get over there this weekend. They are in Florida for the 3 day weekend, and I was up at lake winnipesaukee. I'll try to get some soon before he starts shipping them to Florida.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:42 PM
ChasenIS is infamous around these parts
Id like to know which he has more fun with..

Old 10-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Good question, i never asked him. For the love of God, I hope it's the enzo considering how much it cost him!

Old 10-12-2009, 05:19 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
i would pick the C-GT over the Fiat any day.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
I like them!

-Nathan

Old 10-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Then take the enzo and play with it for a few months and when you're done with it, sell it. Then, with the large ransom you collect, you can buy yourself 5 CGTs.

in all honesty, unless you've ridden in the enzo you can't describe it. My money would be on your to keep it. If for no other reason, your bedroom door would be a turnstile of beautiful women who would love to show you their appreciation.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Here are more pics of his garage. The F40 is still getting its engine rebuilt and he sold the F430 scuderia (he didn't like it). Rest of the cars are in Florida.

Attached Images      

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pic of Carrera GT