Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pic of Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 01:55 PM
beantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the rough
Pic of Carrera GT

This is a pic of my BIL's car(s) for those of you who appreciate them.

Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:10 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
OMG..... enzo, cgt, and that garage...HOLY MOLEYYYY

Old 10-07-2009, 02:13 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Exquisite to say the least!! Excellent taste in cars, probably two of the top rated exotics!!

Old 10-07-2009, 02:32 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dsu*
OMG..... enzo, cgt, and that garage...HOLY MOLEYYYY
And a nice Lambo emblem on the floor, I am sure there has been one in there before.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:57 PM
beantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the roughbeantowntechy is a jewel in the rough
yeah, if you guys saw what is to the right of those cars, you would really drool. He has hydraulic lifts for his other cars...Ferrari F40, F430 Scuderia, Gallardo superlaggera, diablo, aston martin, 911 turbo and 360 modena.

he does have a nice life, but he worked hard and make it all happen himself. But I would cut both nuts off to be him:-)

Old 10-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
What's that boring red thing on the left?
I'm an avid Carrera GT fan ever since my sons (probably 8 and 10 at the time) bought me a steel model of the not-yet-released car for my birthday. Not necessarily wild about mod'ing them with turbo power or anything for that matter but he earned it and everyone's taste is different. I still think it's the greatest supercar ever made.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:29 PM
he hasn't touched the GT...it's completely stock as far as i know. my car has been modded...maybe you were looking at my signature?

Old 10-07-2009, 07:34 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
oh wow

Old 10-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Oops...
Too many time zones today.

Originally Posted by beantowntechy
he hasn't touched the GT...it's completely stock as far as i know. my car has been modded...maybe you were looking at my signature?

Old 10-07-2009, 07:41 PM
CGinev is infamous around these parts
Amazing! Any more pictures of the collection?

Old 10-07-2009, 07:52 PM
i'll have to get over there and get some soon...several people have asked. it's a pretty cool setup he has with the hydraulic lifts...they are all stacked on top of each other.

i'll work on getting the pics.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
I am a huge fan of both the CGT and the Enzo.
Our company recently had occasion to measure some original equipment Enzo wheels for a European Tuner customer.
Part of the evaluation process involved getting the weights of the stock Enzo wheels. Our collective jaws dropped when we found the 19x9 front centerlock wheel weighs 27.3 lbs and the 19x13 rear weighs 32.1 lbs. The wheels are cast aluminum, made in Germany by a famous manufacturer.
We were shocked that a car that costs nearly a million dollars would have such heavy cast wheels.
In stark contrast are the magnificent forged magnesium wheels found on the CGT. I don't have the weights, but would estimate at least 25 and maybe 30 lbs less total unsprung weight than the Enzo.
We are seriously considering making a few sets of forged wheels for the Enzo, simply because of the amazing performance difference it will make in the car.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Those cars go for more than that now, unfortunately. He actually has the last one made...#399. Technically, a 400th was made but auctioned off and never made available to the public.

Small target audience to design something for the enzo as there aren't even 399 left now after a few people have smashed them. Good luck to you though and let me know if I can ever be of any use to you. Thx.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
I can appreciate these. Love the garage also.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:35 AM
StreetSpeed is infamous around these parts
I know this is sometimes an unclassy question to ask, especially on a board where most people are "of means" but what manner of business is your brother in law in? I mean there are some wealthy people here, but he's obviously super mega obscenely rich, and those self made persons are always fascinating to me...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pic of Carrera GT