Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Picked up the GT2.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM
80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !80shilling Is a GOD !
Thumbs up

That's a great looking beast you have there...

Old 11-01-2009, 05:45 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Iheartboost2
just a suggestion, I believe thier is a suspension lift for the front end that lifts the front end via pushing a button. If I recall sharkworks used it on one of thier cars. Looks to be a great set up and have been in chicago and in some of the burbs, the lift kit will come in handy.
Great idea, I'll check into that. Also I need to look into sat radio, ipod, and bluetooth retrofits.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:57 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SuperleggeraGT3
Well my friend this is not just another turbocharged 911. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE 911 GT2!!!
True, and I test drove the TT but it was a little heavy feeling and a bit numb to me, more of a GT than what I was looking for.

Old 11-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Congratulations on the new beast! be careful with the "widow maker"

Old 11-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Misanors4
Congratulations on the new beast! be careful with the "widow maker"
Hehe, thanks, luckily I'm not married so no widows to be made here!

Old 11-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
congrats, you sure didnt waste time . so you think the gt2 is dd-able?

i have talked to a couple of GT2 owners. 1 said its too expensive to track and the other said its too rough to street drive?

Old 11-01-2009, 07:19 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Wicked car, congrats!

Old 11-01-2009, 07:38 PM
outerbank is infamous around these parts
That's a beauty!

Old 11-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Bara
congrats, you sure didnt waste time . so you think the gt2 is dd-able?

i have talked to a couple of GT2 owners. 1 said its too expensive to track and the other said its too rough to street drive?
Depends on your daily route. The heavy clutch would get tiring in bumper to bumper traffic and it'd probably be a headache navigating all the inclines so as not to tear off the lip, but it's definitely doable even if you live in a dense metro area. Where I live there isn't much traffic so I'll probably DD it quite a bit. The ride isn't really that harsh, about the same as my C63 on 20s, actually, and more compliant than the sport setting on the C4S PASM.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:49 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
what an insane ride, congrats and enjoy it.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
My only suggestion is hold on tight! That is one powerful beast and I don't think there are too many things needs to be done except maybe make it lighter which will make the car even more agile. I am currently working with an aerospace engineer for a lot of special custom carbon fiber parts for my Superleggera and I can assure you the quality otherwise I wouldn't put them on my Superleggera. How would you like to have custom made carbon fiber door panel that will match the factory weave pattern as well as lighten up some weights? Congrats again for the lovely GT2.
not really sure what you are making there but you must be paying good amount for that engineer! i am guessing you aren't making some cosmetic parts.

anyways, i am sure that you notice significant dif coming from NA c4s to GT2. grats!

Old 11-01-2009, 08:08 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
AWESOME car in a fantastic color combo. Any interior shots?!

Old 11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Enilder
not really sure what you are making there but you must be paying good amount for that engineer! i am guessing you aren't making some cosmetic parts.

anyways, i am sure that you notice significant dif coming from NA c4s to GT2. grats!
Actually on the contrary this aerospace engineer has higher standard vs auto industry and the price of that fire wall is only $650.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Actually on the contrary this aerospace engineer has higher standard vs auto industry and the price of that fire wall is only $650.
That's a great price! I may be interested in some carbon bits to drop weight, particularly rear weight, maybe a carbon spoiler or diffuser?

Old 11-02-2009, 06:03 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Congrats man!! You just purchased my straight up dream car! Sick!! That is clearly porsches's finest, most powerful offering from their active lineup...aka, you just bought the best porsche available that money can buy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Picked up the GT2.