Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

New FVD headers / exhaust systm arrived

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
New FVD headers / exhaust systm arrived

Okay guys my new exhaust system just arrived from FVD.
Check it out, looks pretty sleak. This system saves 51.8 lbs in the rear over stock.
The decibel level will be intense and I love it!!!

FVD designed for me he "RSR" tips.

Cheers
Ranger

Old 11-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Piero is a glorious beacon of lightPiero is a glorious beacon of lightPiero is a glorious beacon of lightPiero is a glorious beacon of lightPiero is a glorious beacon of lightPiero is a glorious beacon of light
WOW!!!

Wonderfull!

Old 11-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Looks fantastic.... but surely it is going to be way too loud for the street....

Old 11-07-2009, 05:32 AM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Holy bat wings.... I noticed there is going to be no sport mode for this exhaust... just loud, loud, loud.... awesome... please do post a video of it once installed... this looks almost like a cup car set up....

Old 11-07-2009, 07:46 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome. Typical FVD superb quality. Straight out the back of the cats will be volume set to "11"

Install pics and in-car WOT runs please sir!

Old 11-07-2009, 08:43 AM
DavidNR is infamous around these parts
Sweet! Glad I wond't be behind you... Post some sound clips!
Is that a balance pipe between the tips or simply a support?

Old 11-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
My FVD headers/exhaust is here!

After months of development, design and testing before release my FVD headers have arrived.
FVD working with M&M of Germany have come through. This is what I wanted and M&M made the RSR-style tips I asked.
This system saves 51.8 lbs over stock.
Will plan to have stock GT3RS dyno #'s and post install dyno #'s.
Will have videos to illustrate the sound. Shoiuld be intense.
My thanks to Rhonda and ***** for working with me to make this happen.
Guys like I've said before, they will build you what you want.
The system is the headers, 200 cell cats and straight pipes baby.
LETS GET INTENSE AND MAKE SOUND SWEET EXHAUST NOTE.

The GT3RS should wake up now. There will be a few other cosmetic modes done but we'll see.
More to come.

Cheers
Ranger

Old 11-08-2009, 01:56 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I am interested in the dyno results.

I agree that Rhonda is awsome to deal with.

Old 11-08-2009, 02:17 PM
HRTC is infamous around these parts
Cant wait for the write up and video. Those RSR tips are SICK Will they require any rear bumper mods?

Old 11-08-2009, 04:35 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
That looks very nice! It's gonna sound wicked.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:51 PM
e3113v is infamous around these parts
Oh man, can't wait til you get those installed...let's hear those puppies growl!

Old 11-08-2009, 05:12 PM
997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of997tt RS 2.7 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Okay guys my new exhaust system just arrived from FVD.
Check it out, looks pretty sleak. This system saves 51.8 lbs in the rear over stock.
The decibel level will be intense and I love it!!!

FVD designed for me he "RSR" tips.

Cheers
Ranger
no CEL? will that pass emissions?

Old 11-08-2009, 05:46 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
retail pricing?

looks very good

Old 11-08-2009, 06:32 PM
rdshark is infamous around these parts
pj, you should get this set-up. it might quiet your car down a little

Old 11-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Ranger,

Glad your so excited! I can't wait for the install, this system will be intense.

For all of those who are interested this system is currently reduced as an introductory offer, here is the link...

Thanks,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New FVD headers / exhaust systm arrived