Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

'10 RS Order Accomplished

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 12:34 PM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
'10 RS Order Accomplished

Big shout-out of thanks to "Stoppie", Chris Sanner, Sales Manager at Porsche N. Olmsted OH for getting my RS order into the PCNA system today. At MSRP.

Had a written sales order with local dealer who then did not receive their hoped for allocation. After some last minute scrambling, Stoppie "got it done".

Thanks Ya Bastid! (and I know you can't post here anymore )

It is dream come true to buy a car like this, and I have every intention to drive it as it was meant to be driven. No saving the joy for the next owner by bubble wrapping and babying it

After vacillating between color combos and options I settled with:

Blue/Gold
PCCB
Dynamic Lights
Front Axle Lift
PCM 3.0 w/NAV/Blutoof/AUX/XM

Dealer tried to enter the LiON battery but system wouldn't take it yet

Having thought long and hard about how I will really use the car, the options were correct for ME.

Driving before or after sunup/down prompts Dynamic Lights.

I could have waited to do aftermarket front lift but decided to go OE. I already scrape my C4S on my driveway and at the gas station.

The radio and speakers/AUX/Bluetooth add an estimated 15lbs and for some convenience and tunes when I want them, so worth it.

NAV adds negligible weight and always appreciated when heading out of town.

My rough calculations are 25lbs added with options, and 60lbs taken off with options (-40 PCCB/-20LiON) so net -35lbs.

Obviously money spent on various cosmetic items is not my cup of tea, so chose not to opt for the extended leather, and various colored interior pieces, and stiching, and carbon and all that crap.

To each his own, and if you have ordered an RS why not post your spec?

Last edited by sayboy; 11-11-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Bluprint is infamous around these parts
congrats, i cant wait to see pictures of this color combination

Old 11-11-2009, 12:49 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Nice,

I agree with your specs (not the color though)... probably what I would have done. No extended leather on an RS for sure...

Jason

Old 11-11-2009, 12:56 PM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JEllis
Nice,

I agree with your specs (not the color though)... probably what I would have done. No extended leather on an RS for sure...

Jason
Originally I was going to get the Grey/Blk w/gold. But having seen an Aqua Blue Metallic (very deep, jewel-like) in person, in the sun, I was "SOLD". And the red contrast to me visually conflicts with the yellow PCCB calipers.

But obviously color is a very personal choice, and they all will look great in person.

Last edited by sayboy; 11-11-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Rodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really nice
Congrats - very exciting!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations!! Sounds like a beautiful car...what is the delivery date?

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 PM
mcm
mcm is infamous around these parts
I order grey/red, PCM, climate, H-belt, dynamic light, 90l tank
delivery date april

Old 12-09-2009, 12:25 PM
RMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of light
White/ red,lifts,PCM/lap timer etc,dynamic lights,full leather,graphics delete/axle lift
No lion, no ceramics. ( I only track occasionally so a bit of a waste of time).

Last edited by RMcG; 12-09-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Nice specs. When are you expecting delivery?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 PM
RMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Nice specs. When are you expecting delivery?
Mine is delivered at the factory May 14. Picking it up and doing Monza/Spa/Nurburgring tracks.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
if your car is still changable you can now add the lithium battery. we had it on a customers car but then retracted it when they said that it will not work <30*F

Old 12-09-2009, 01:18 PM
HRTC is infamous around these parts
When you ordered, was there an option for the decal delete? If so, does it delete all of the decals (RS and checkered) or just the checkered?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by HRTC
When you ordered, was there an option for the decal delete? If so, does it delete all of the decals (RS and checkered) or just the checkered?
Deletes both

Old 12-09-2009, 02:27 PM
kscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these parts
Congrats Sayboy. Same color combo as mine!

Old 12-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Spencer35 is infamous around these parts
CONGRATS

Happy for you, yet jealous too...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '10 RS Order Accomplished