Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

REALLY hot women...... my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 10:27 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
i dont think those "women" are quite legal yet :P

Old 11-20-2009, 12:27 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
They are all 21 or atleast the one I know is 21..

I hope you guys enjoyed them. I thought it was cool, so I figured I would post it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Take care

Old 11-20-2009, 02:01 AM
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Nice, but I wouldnt want them hanging round my paintwork, just my bedroom lol!

Old 11-20-2009, 02:28 AM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by unique
They are all 21 or atleast the one I know is 21..

I hope you guys enjoyed them. I thought it was cool, so I figured I would post it.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Take care
Just curious, How old are you?

It seems like you are a young guy, KUDOS to you for owning a GT3rs!!

-Alex

Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 AM
ImolaMpower is infamous around these parts
pezdets bratvan

Old 11-20-2009, 01:56 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ImolaMpower
pezdets bratvan
sookachki blyads..... you gotta love them

Old 11-20-2009, 03:26 PM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold
Are some of those girls Russian??

Old 11-20-2009, 03:31 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I'll take the one in the black skirt. She looks like she needs some exercise.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !Scott997 Is a GOD !
Now handle the scandal, and let me know if you need a wingman.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:41 PM
rs60spyder is infamous around these parts
tachka klassss suki toze ne ploxie
guliay vacia ili apon

Old 11-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by rs60spyder
tachka klassss suki toze ne ploxie
guliay vacia ili apon

hahahahahah **** ya

spasiba brat

Old 11-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Scott997
Now handle the scandal, and let me know if you need a wingman.
thats the spirit, you can pick me up in the lambo and i will be your wingman lol

Im glad some of you like this pic, I just thought it was funny that I found it on her facebook, and she didnt know it was my car.

Old 11-20-2009, 07:11 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
Didn't know there were so many Russian 6spders

Privet ot east coast

Old 11-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by raiyu
Didn't know there were so many Russian 6spders

Privet ot east coast
I didnt know there where this many russians on 6speed either.

davay putsani

Old 11-20-2009, 09:33 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Half Russian here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: REALLY hot women...... my car