Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

REALLY hot women...... my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 09:42 PM
kscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these partskscheible is infamous around these parts
Looks like a mail order bride line-up.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:36 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
LOL all-time classic thread.... 5 stars.

Old 11-21-2009, 02:29 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pic! I'll take the one in pink thank you...or the one in black, or the one in grey or the other one in grey or the tall one next to the one in pink. I bet if I had that GT3RS, I could probably pull all of them Very nice! BTW, you said you were going to the track, how was the track day? Where'd you go, Streets Of Willow? Button Willow?

Old 11-21-2009, 03:16 PM
AlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to beholdAlFromCalabasas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ReeknHavic
Half Russian here.
+2.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:36 AM
aznoophi is infamous around these parts
must be nice lol

Old 11-22-2009, 09:44 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahah

barelylegal.com picture for sure..... You should be getting mad Pssss being our age with that car!

Thats bad *** good for you, go get em

Old 11-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
I like the story.

Nice pic.

-Nathan

Old 11-22-2009, 02:22 PM
ljg335i is infamous around these parts
Kak dela svolochi?

Old 11-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
You better sex at least one of them IMMEDIATELY or I will be forced to neg rep you

Old 11-22-2009, 03:20 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
that's HlLARIOUS

0% Russian here

Old 11-22-2009, 04:03 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ljg335i
Kak dela svolochi?
fsoy narmaylna bratvan.. kak utsibya

Old 11-22-2009, 04:04 PM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
You better sex at least one of them IMMEDIATELY or I will be forced to neg rep you
I'm on it.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:18 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
Hey that's my daughter!! You keep your paws off her you dog!! Get yourself a CGT and we can talk....

Old 11-22-2009, 06:25 PM
StockToPerforma is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by E36-RAT
Nice, but I wouldnt want them hanging round my paintwork, just my bedroom lol!
qft~

Old 11-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by DAVE W
Hey that's my daughter!! You keep your paws off her you dog!! Get yourself a CGT and we can talk....
hahahaha

this legitimately just made me crack up....

Great post lololol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: REALLY hot women...... my car