Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2
View Poll Results: Keep your GT3's Exhaust Stock or Aftermarket?
Stock
32.20%
Aftermarket
67.80%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Aftermarket Exhaust - GT3?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Im going to jump the gun here because i couldnt wait to post..I have some pics to post later and video tomorrow possibly.. The Sharkwerks Track Exhaust is FLAT OUT AMAZING.. The quality, the attention to detail, the sound, the fitment, all PERFECT.. Alex prepped me like 10x with " its going to be loud , VERY LOUD ".. Well i got news for you, it aint that loud IMO.. It is smooth, 0 RASP at all which i confirmed with every employee here.. I am a little on the nutty side and i like LOUD and Obnoxious but in a good way.. Not a civic with fart can or camaro with open headers.. So i asked everyone here at the shop today and we ALL AGREED it sounded flat out amazing.. 1 said " who needs a carrera GT with that sound now "..

So in short I am 100% satisfied with the outcome and i could drive this car daily NO PROBLEM.. Ill touch on some quick points..

If your really finicky about noise, NO its not for you.. Youll appreciate the sound but you wont be happy driving around with it probably..

It is perfectly fine at idle, you can talk at normal tone.. i call it quiet at idle IMO..

Cruising under 3k or around 3k is not very loud..

Being Rear Mounted and no Under Car piping it doesnt drone..

I dont know much else to describe as far as sounds or what i have noticed so far but i had this feeling it would be SOOOOOO LOUD and its not.. and anyone who considers it loud will NEVER say its a crappy loud.. I think anyone can appreciate the sound.. People seem to use the term Intoxicating when describing the Gt3 sound stock.. Well This system has me Punch Drunk.. LOL Alex definitely spent some time on R&D.. these 1.5lb mufflers he incorproated are perfect for this system..

Here it is again if you havent seen it..