Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Premier Signature Full Body Clear Bra Wrap - '10 GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Looks flawless!

Great job.

-Nathan

Old 12-03-2009, 06:55 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
WOW, never seen anything like this before, awesome.

Old 12-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
congrats. it takes guts to do that.

not sure if its me or the pics but car doesnt seem as shiney post film?

Old 12-03-2009, 10:05 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Another amazing job completed by Premier.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bara
congrats. it takes guts to do that.

not sure if its me or the pics but car doesnt seem as shiney post film?
Its the camera i am sure.. My car blings just as much with the film on as it did with it off..

Mike

Old 12-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Thanks everyone! The pictures taken outdoors were taken at 6pm, so there was not much lighting outside, which explains the graininess of the shots. Here are some indoor shots of this beautiful black GT3

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 12-04-2009, 12:45 AM
GT34LES is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Thanks everyone! The pictures taken outdoors were taken at 6pm, so there was not much lighting outside, which explains the graininess of the shots. Here are some indoor shots of this beautiful black GT3

The pics look phenomenal!! Can't wait to pick it up in the morning. Thanks for taking care of me. I highly recommend these guys. I would even ship my car from out of state if i were in that situation

Old 12-05-2009, 12:25 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT34LES
The pics look phenomenal!! Can't wait to pick it up in the morning. Thanks for taking care of me. I highly recommend these guys. I would even ship my car from out of state if i were in that situation
I'll be in tomorrow AM releasing another car so if you if you want to we can do our thing tomorrow as well instead of during the week

Old 12-05-2009, 09:01 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
you might want to find another hos for these pics....photobucket is blocking them all now.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Originally Posted by DAVE W
you might want to find another hos for these pics....photobucket is blocking them all now.
I just checked all of these pics. They are working fine. BTW, the premier guys posted these pics.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT34LES
I just checked all of these pics. They are working fine. BTW, the premier guys posted these pics.
Again, thank you again for giving us the opportunity to providing such protection on your new GT3. Enjoy her!!!

Old 12-07-2009, 11:59 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
I'll be in tomorrow AM releasing another car so if you if you want to we can do our thing tomorrow as well instead of during the week
I think every new Porsche should just be delivered to Premier and then driven over the bridge to SharkWerks for a little tuning. It is great having two first-class operations so close to one another.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by sparkhill
I think every new Porsche should just be delivered to Premier and then driven over the bridge to SharkWerks for a little tuning. It is great having two first-class operations so close to one another.
That's what I plan on doing

Old 12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Wow - Looks incredible in the pics.

Does it look as good in person?
We're biased if you ask us this question. You can ask the owner of the vehicle - GT34Les.

How long can you leave film on the car?
Most would not need to remove the film. Generally when it does need to be removed it's because of a mishap or an accident.

How long have you had film on a car? and does it still look as good as day 1?
We've had film on cars that date back to 2003 that is retaining its shine / luster. We have been installing since 1997 and we have seen some of the older generation films to fade much easier. The current product or generation of paint protection film is much better and durable.

Have you taken film off after an extended period of time? and what were the results to the paint?
Never had any issues with OEM paint. Aftermarket paint is another story though. For those looking to getting a clear bra applied to the car after a repaint, be sure to wait 30 days for the paint to cure and get a quality paint job. A lot of times when the film pulls up paint it is because it was a relatively inexpensive respray (e.g. here in the Bay Area, you can repaint a front bumper from $200-$700..we generally do not see any issues with quality resprays).

Assuming you clean/wash car as normal - how long do you expect film to last?
The current generation of film should last a good 6-7 years, but driving conditions would dictate when the front bumper piece would need replacement. The film is stronger than the clearcoat and paint on the car, but it is not indestructible.

Most of us wax/polish our cars to keep them looking their best - how long will shine last under film? paint is still being exposed to the suns uv rays.
Finally - what does this generally cost?
This would be anywhere from 6-7 yrs. The film does allow UV rays to penetrate, so that you would not see 2 tone fading over time even if hte film / vehicle is not garaged. Here in California, you will find a wide range in pricing. Generally with the newer companies, you would be able to find partial frontal packages from $600-$800. It is better to look into your own region as pricing would vary quite a bit from one state to another.

Hope I answered all questions.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Premier Films
This would be anywhere from 6-7 yrs. The film does allow UV rays to penetrate, so that you would not see 2 tone fading over time even if hte film / vehicle is not garaged. Here in California, you will find a wide range in pricing. Generally with the newer companies, you would be able to find partial frontal packages from $600-$800. It is better to look into your own region as pricing would vary quite a bit from one state to another.

Hope I answered all questions.
Thank you very much for the very informative reply. I have two cars that are "keepers" and will get some miles on them. I will look around my area and see what is offered as this seems to be a viable option.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Premier Signature Full Body Clear Bra Wrap - '10 GT3