Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Premier Signature Full Body Clear Bra Wrap - '10 GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 09:50 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
How much does all this film weigh?

Old 01-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT34LES
Its been more than 30 days since I had the clear wrap done on my car. some bubbling was to be expected but Premier has a 30 day follow-up where they basically go over the entire car completely and remove all bubbles and swirl marks. The wrap looks completely flawless now.

I took it to a Santana Row meet last Saturday morning and hardly anyone noticed the protective film was placed on the car. Even on a black car such as mine where you can see imperfections from a mile away, the film is so well put together and stealthy since every nook and cranny is tucked into the body. Unlike other companies I have gone with where they put a clear bra on your car, this is the only company that I know of that tucks every corner of the film.

I can honestly say that it was money worth spent. These type of cars are meant to be driven, and knowing that I'm protected and having a team of guys I can go back to whenever I have issues is very rewarding.

FYI: after I had this installed I did go to Sharkwerks across the freeway and have my bypass exhaust and tips installed, shouts out to them as well for great service and product.

Dont know where else to go with the car at this point, haha.

Thank you Les. Enjoy the GT3, it's a great machine!!!!

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 01-16-2010, 12:50 PM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful work guys!

This is why MY cars ONLY go to Premier for clear film.

They're certainly not the cheapest...but you do get what you pay for.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Beautiful work guys!

This is why MY cars ONLY go to Premier for clear film.

They're certainly not the cheapest...but you do get what you pay for.
Thanks James!!!

Old 01-18-2010, 06:37 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Premier Films
Thanks James!!!
The work you did looks unreal! When you are doing something like the GT3 thats not a pre cut bra how do you cut it without cutting the paint underneath and what keeps the edges from lifting in time? If you decide to take the wrap off is there going to be razor blade cuts in the paint? If I bought a new GT2 in Cali and took it to you to do the exact same job you did on the GT3 to a silver GT2 how much would it cost?
thanks

Old 01-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by jamie furman
The work you did looks unreal! When you are doing something like the GT3 thats not a pre cut bra how do you cut it without cutting the paint underneath and what keeps the edges from lifting in time? If you decide to take the wrap off is there going to be razor blade cuts in the paint? If I bought a new GT2 in Cali and took it to you to do the exact same job you did on the GT3 to a silver GT2 how much would it cost?
thanks
We have been doing this since 1997, longer than most and started at a time when there were no "training" available. Our master installers started essentially from scratch and is not limited to current training that limits installers to certain applications. To answer the question in short, no we do not cut paint. However, how we do what we do is proprietary to Premier. As for the GT2, cost will all come down to exact coverage and the condition of the paint. Even if it is purchased new, the paint may not be ideal and will need extensive prep work. All of this would affect pricing. We would need to set up an appointment to inspect the paint condition in order to provide a quote. Thank you.