Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Black GT3 MK2 showing up TOO early for a Santan Row Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 06:28 PM
GT34LES is infamous around these parts
Black GT3 MK2 showing up TOO early for a Santan Row Meet

I decided to go to Santana Row after work this Saturday morning since I literally work down the street. Showed up around 8am....and not a single car on a cold cloudy morning. I decided, WTH, take some photos and make the best of it. So this is an example of what happens when you show up too early for a car meet in an empty parking lot. Also took a small vid. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAAELeBpEiw

Old 12-05-2009, 06:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looks good and sorry to miss you I was working today... Next time!

Did you stay till later? Hopefully some folks showed up?

Old 12-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Looks good and sorry to miss you I was working today... Next time!

Did you stay till later? Hopefully some folks showed up?
Stayed for about 30 minutes just goofing off with photos and the vid. If there was another person with me maybe I could have done some donuts, hahahaha......Yeah Right!!

BTW, I PMd you bout the bypass exhaust.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
BTW...forgot to mention...all I'm missing here is a tumbleweed to roll by, bahahaha!!!

Old 12-05-2009, 06:42 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT34LES
Stayed for about 30 minutes just goofing off with photos and the vid. If there was another person with me maybe I could have done some donuts, hahahaha......Yeah Right!!

BTW, I PMd you bout the bypass exhaust.
Roger that and right back at ya... I guess everyone was at the Pink Poodle eh Back when it first started we used to get there early and go drive... but it's become more and more like a 10am thing

Old 12-06-2009, 02:53 AM
gt2next is infamous around these parts
are you serious, or was that a joke video? i think everybody expected some donuts, no the complete opposite of walk around vid of the car at idle. booorrrrrinnnggggggggggggggggg.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:07 AM
Originally Posted by gt2next
are you serious, or was that a joke video? i think everybody expected some donuts, no the complete opposite of walk around vid of the car at idle. booorrrrrinnnggggggggggggggggg.
Unfortunately the car cannot do donuts by itself. And like I said...I was there by myself. The point of the vid was to show I was there by myself. I'll keep your request in mind if I ever decide to do donuts.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
I tried to make it to Santa Row yesterday but after traveling all last week on business, I found that my car had a dead battery. Mea culpa leaving a new gizmo on before I left. Would have really liked to see your new GT3 - but likely not before 10 am
Great looking car. Best of luck with it.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Spencer35 is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous car man.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:10 PM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
Well, at least you didn't have to worry about door dings or someone leaning up against it...

Old 12-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
hey les, people usually start showing up more like 9:30 am now. but with the holidays, it may be a bit slow. if it does not rain next sat, perhaps i'll roll by with the white gt3 clan with my csl whoore

Last edited by Daytonaviolet; 12-07-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:29 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
the cars are showing up later and later now.....last saturday people were showing up around 11

Old 12-07-2009, 12:39 AM
htran16 is infamous around these parts
nice gt3....i like the wheels

Old 12-07-2009, 02:24 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
the cars are showing up later and later now.....last saturday people were showing up around 11
11am?!?! wow you NoCal peeps are starting to sound like us Dodger fans who arrive in the 3rd inning, but at least we've got a horrible excuse...TRAFFIC

BTW, beautiful black GT3, thanks for sharing!

Old 12-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
hey les, people usually start showing up more like 9:30 am now. but with the holidays, i may be a bit slow. if it does not rain next sat, perhaps i'll roll by with the white gt3 clan with my csl whoore

It was worth a shot going to the Row since like I said I work down the street from that place. And Alex was saying the same about the Holidays and cold weather. But yeah, I'm down to do again next Saturday. But no way I'm driving the car out especially with the clear film all over the body still freshly new

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black GT3 MK2 showing up TOO early for a Santan Row Meet