Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Shark Werks GT3 Bypass Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 12:49 PM
GT34LES is infamous around these parts
Shark Werks GT3 Bypass Exhaust

I am eagerly awaiting. The exhaust is being put on right now. It's like waiting outside in the cold waiting for Best Buy to release a new game system, Ipod, ect....I can't wait. More post coming soon

Old 12-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
Do you just get the bypass or did you get the new exhaust tips too?

Old 12-14-2009, 01:47 PM
I inquired about the Tubi exhaust tips, but the are limited production. And spending 1500 for them is well not worth it. So just replacing the exhaust and keeping the stock tips.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:13 PM
Born2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really niceBorn2Run is just really nice
Some sound clips of your car when it is done would be great. Trying to decide between SW bypass with or without new tips, GMG, and the new RSS Xpipe. Heard a lot of you tube videos, but some more sound clips can't hurt. My GT3 arrives in a few weeks.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:28 PM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Just did my RS last week. Sounds sooooo Good!

Attached Images    
Old 12-14-2009, 03:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT34LES
I am eagerly awaiting. The exhaust is being put on right now. It's like waiting outside in the cold waiting for Best Buy to release a new game system, Ipod, ect....I can't wait. More post coming soon
Thanks GT34LES, sorry I missed you this morning but James is on it Almost done... and I'll put some pix up in a moment....

I inquired about the Tubi exhaust tips, but the are limited production. And spending 1500 for them is well not worth it. So just replacing the exhaust and keeping the stock tips.
The Tubi ones are _really_ expensive (but nice) and I'll show you when you get here otherwise we do also have these:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=173

Originally Posted by DM1
Just did my RS last week. Sounds sooooo Good!
Thanks DM1 and great talking to you too

Old 12-14-2009, 03:10 PM
911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough911dev is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Born2Run
Some sound clips of your car when it is done would be great. Trying to decide between SW bypass with or without new tips, GMG, and the new RSS Xpipe. Heard a lot of you tube videos, but some more sound clips can't hurt. My GT3 arrives in a few weeks.

If you do it, be sure to add the tips. I think they look great!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:11 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Arriving...

Up she goes on the lift...

A shot of the stock system while she cools down:

Off comes the rear bumper:

And then the heat shields:

Removal:

The stock one is about 17 pounds heavier:

Installing ours:

There she is ready to go home:

Looks good in black:

Old 12-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Arriving...

Up she goes on the lift...

A shot of the stock system while she cools down:

Off comes the rear bumper:

And then the heat shields:

Removal:

The stock one is about 17 pounds heavier:

Installing ours:

There she is ready to go home:

Looks good in black:
Looks Great !! I was about to call you guys and ask if you were done, bahahaha.... Any vids??

Old 12-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Looks Great !! I was about to call you guys and ask if you were done, bahahaha.... Any vids??
Come on down we'll be ready by the time you get here

Old 12-14-2009, 04:23 PM
sharkster...

Those SW RS light weight tips look nice (and affordable). How is the sound difference between Tubi, OEM, and these tips with your SW bypass?

Old 12-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Born2Run
sharkster...

Those SW RS light weight tips look nice (and affordable). How is the sound difference between Tubi, OEM, and these tips with your SW bypass?
Thanks and glad you like those There's a slight change in sound with them by being larger:P

Old 12-14-2009, 11:24 PM
gtKnight is infamous around these parts
Another job well done by some real pros!!!

Old 12-15-2009, 12:37 AM
A couple of hours later that same day after exhaust installed. Couldn't help myself. Had to go through some type of tunnel. Sorry in advanced on all the wind noise, and my homie forgot to hold the phone landscape wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQ7eZCkos0

Old 12-15-2009, 09:23 AM
Very nice sound

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shark Werks GT3 Bypass Exhaust