Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Stuttgart Performance and RSS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
agreed!

Old 06-19-2010, 12:51 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
I hear a lot of good and bad service issues from P-car owners that use both local tuners and dealerships around the US and RSS is rarely named as having a high level of complaints. Really, most of the tuners on this board get top marks when copared to others not on this board.

Since I am a PCA advocate, I can not align myself with any one shop but i can listen and try to match your needs with someone I think may offfer you what you are looking for.

I feel lucky living in The OC and haveing the ability to just drive over to some of the best shops in the world and pass along that info to interrested parties.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Let me chime in.
I had all the RSS suspension components installed on my 997.1 GT3RS along with all the other track prep work done by Champion Motorsport.
I did a track day yesterday at Homestead Speedway (3 hrs seat time with one session 1 hr straight) with 100 plus track temp and a million % humidity (Miami). The brakes never lost feel!
The RS was absolutely ballz on. The feel was surgical. The RS never did anything squirlly. Pushed it hard. There were vettes with monster power and set up and in a relatively technical course like Homestead (infield) I constantly out cornered and outbraked them. One couldn't take it and tried to stay on the throttle on the straight as long as me and went off on the corner. Those guys couldn't go inside the 200' shutdown markers.
I could put the RS anywhere. The handling feel was so precise.

THANK YOU RSS and Champion. I've never had this much fun and enjoyment from my RS.

Ranger

Old 06-21-2010, 06:49 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I have all the RSS control arms on my car and it transformed the handling. +1 to RSS and Stuttgart Performance. Also have their Girodiscs, another great product.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
We appreciate all the nice comments guys.

We really love what we do and have a true passion for great customer service - that what it's all about.

Thanks again and enjoy the summer...

Bryan

Old 06-25-2010, 09:37 AM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
+1 ive only been in once, to get the snarky system put in, and the were great. Lots of cool stuff to check out while you wait. I don't think they are still doing the oil change/regular service stuff but if so I'll be back soon.

Old 06-26-2010, 08:20 PM
rwgrif is a splendid one to beholdrwgrif is a splendid one to beholdrwgrif is a splendid one to beholdrwgrif is a splendid one to beholdrwgrif is a splendid one to beholdrwgrif is a splendid one to beholdrwgrif is a splendid one to behold
Another +1 for RSS. They did the Alcantara wheel and other interior parts on my last car, plenum and an awesome Cross coilover setup. There were some problems with the wheel and they stood behind their work 100%. My kind of folks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.