Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Stuttgart Performance and RSS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Stuttgart Performance and RSS

We all are quick to complain when we get a bad deal or something doesn't go right so I want to take a second to tell the members that I purchased a set of Cargraphic Mufflers for my 996 GT3 from Stuttgart Performance/RSS, specifically from Bryan Lichtman...Bryan was great and gave me a good price...they arrived when promised, were very well packed and the hardest part about the install was removing the tips from my stock mufflers (took me a while to figure out how to spread the clamp without destroying it)...I like the sound..much better than stock and not as deafening as the bypass pipes...low end torque is preserved and there is no drone at 3500rpm unlike the bypass pipes...so all around I am a happy camper...glad to have Stuttgart/RSS as sponsors of this forum

Old 12-21-2009, 11:02 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Good stuff... Aye they do sound good too!

Old 12-22-2009, 09:51 AM
10GT3 is infamous around these parts10GT3 is infamous around these parts
like you, i have had nothing but great dealings with them.
for me they did the lwfw/clutch, complete cargraphic exhaust, sequential shifter, powder coated my wheels, lowered and corner balanced the car...etc.

great guys to deal with.

alan

Old 12-22-2009, 11:23 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice to hear positive feedback on vendors, way too often we only hear the bad stuff!

Rep Points for Brian (next time I come across a post of his).

Old 12-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
RSS is a great team! We've had nothing but excellent experiences with them!

They have some interesting toys laying around their shop! C'mon Bryan....post some pics...hehehehe (inside joke )

Old 12-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Banned
997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !
We do a lot of business with RSS and have nothing but the best things to say about our experience with the boys over there. Great products and even better service. They do a great job supporting their clients and their dealers as well.

Hats off to the crew for excellent work.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
bought my cagraphic exhaust from bryan and also got great service and good pricing.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:42 PM
evolution_gt3 is infamous around these parts
cargraphic + RSS being local = temptation!!!

ugh... must hold off (for now!)

Old 12-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Banned
997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by evolution_gt3

Don't listen to those voices in your head Just do it

Old 12-22-2009, 09:53 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
I would like to hear this out if I could Chuck?

Old 12-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
sure...anytime

Old 12-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
We all are quick to complain when we get a bad deal or something doesn't go right so I want to take a second to tell the members that I purchased a set of Cargraphic Mufflers for my 996 GT3 from Stuttgart Performance/RSS, specifically from Bryan Lichtman...Bryan was great and gave me a good price...they arrived when promised, were very well packed and the hardest part about the install was removing the tips from my stock mufflers (took me a while to figure out how to spread the clamp without destroying it)...I like the sound..much better than stock and not as deafening as the bypass pipes...low end torque is preserved and there is no drone at 3500rpm unlike the bypass pipes...so all around I am a happy camper...glad to have Stuttgart/RSS as sponsors of this forum
Happy to hear you're liking the system Chuck - appreciate the nice comments, it was my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by sharkster
Good stuff... Aye they do sound good too!
Hi Alex, gotta love that Cargraphic sound.

Originally Posted by 10GT3
like you, i have had nothing but great dealings with them.
for me they did the lwfw/clutch, complete cargraphic exhaust, sequential shifter, powder coated my wheels, lowered and corner balanced the car...etc.

great guys to deal with.

alan
Thanks Alan, always great to see you.

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Nice to hear positive feedback on vendors, way too often we only hear the bad stuff!

Rep Points for Brian (next time I come across a post of his).
Thanks for the comments NorthVan!

Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
RSS is a great team! We've had nothing but excellent experiences with them!

They have some interesting toys laying around their shop! C'mon Bryan....post some pics...hehehehe (inside joke )
Thanks Tom, no pics today - coming soon

Originally Posted by Rennsport-1
We do a lot of business with RSS and have nothing but the best things to say about our experience with the boys over there. Great products and even better service. They do a great job supporting their clients and their dealers as well.

Hats off to the crew for excellent work.
Thanks Justin, right back at you!

Originally Posted by Bara
bought my cagraphic exhaust from bryan and also got great service and good pricing.
Appreciate the kind words Bara, hope you're enjoying your new GT3!

Originally Posted by evolution_gt3

We understand the temptation evolution_gt3, don't worry – we offer painless, out-patient procedures – feel free to cruise on over for a tour if you're ever in the area.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:27 AM
evolution_gt3 is infamous around these parts
bump for RSS... recently visited their shop and met Mike and Bryan who both seemed like down to earth guys who really care about providing great service. i'm itching for some goodies, and am looking forward to working with them on it!

Old 06-19-2010, 01:51 AM
DD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud ofDD GT3 RD has much to be proud of
would love to hear the exhaust! and congrats, bet your enjoying the sound

Old 06-19-2010, 06:48 AM
pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !
+1 to excellent service from RSS!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.