Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

need front rotor replacement. anyone tried girodisc?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 07:17 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by marcw
Me too... just need to kill my front rotors first at Thunderhill. Talked with Mike the other day, he maybe going to Thunderhill too. How about you?
that's a friday. no more hookie fridays for me (kid duty). join us on 2/1 w/ ncrc @ LS. very seldom i look forward to mondays except this one.

Originally Posted by sharkster
They're here See you soon!
awesome! i'll swing by on the way home if the shop's still open. otherwise, tomorrow.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:21 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
that's a friday. no more hookie fridays for me (kid duty). join us on 2/1 w/ ncrc @ LS. very seldom i look forward to mondays except this one.

awesome! i'll swing by on the way home if the shop's still open. otherwise, tomorrow.
Hey dude... let's hook up tomorrow I'm on ze road...

Old 01-07-2010, 07:27 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Hey dude... let's hook up tomorrow I'm on ze road...
okie dokie i'm still at work anyways. make sure delivery guy did not drop the rotors. (inside joke for mikymu)

Old 01-07-2010, 09:41 PM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of

Well maybe next time. NCRC no can do... Board Meeting, i guess i could call in ill

Let me know how the rotors work out.... you fitting them yourself?

Old 01-08-2010, 12:26 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
okie dokie i'm still at work anyways. make sure delivery guy did not drop the rotors. (inside joke for mikymu)
LOL

Fedex guy drop my Cup rotor while trying to fit it on his delivery truck

Old 01-08-2010, 12:28 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Well maybe next time. NCRC no can do... Board Meeting, i guess i could call in ill

You got a doctor's note coming your way for 2/1. Should I say you were ill because of a rare Bavarian swine flu?

Old 01-08-2010, 12:44 AM
hehe for sure man... you still gotta see Kermit's 3.9 eh:P
Fear ... once you go 3.9 you can't go back

Old 01-08-2010, 01:21 AM

yeah planning on install this sunday if time permits.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
We have used Giro With great success.. We have a customer of ours with them on his 09' 997 and he has used them for 26 full weekend DE events and they are still going.. Very well made for the $$$ and they last.. Martin @ Giro Stands behind his products.. If anyone needs assistance with some further info or pricing feel free to Pm me.. We are a Giro Direct Dealer.. Thanks!!

Mike

Old 01-08-2010, 11:34 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I'll ask again. Any of you slotted discs users find that the slots wear pads quicker than drilled rotors?

Old 01-08-2010, 11:44 AM
marcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud ofmarcw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mikymu
You got a doctor's note coming your way for 2/1. Should I say you were ill because of a rare Bavarian swine flu?

Sweet!

Old 01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
yeah planning on install this sunday if time permits.

Take pictures please

Old 01-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Take pictures please
will do

Old 01-10-2010, 07:39 PM
got them from alex. the rotors look great. haven't weighed them yet. supposedly these are a tad lighter than oem so we'll see.

sharky threw in a set of caliper bolts

and a thomas train on the other box which my kid was quick to grab. j/k

there's a sticker that says right or left front. so i can't possibly install them on wrong side.

will put them on next weekend as my shoulders are killing me from snowboarding exercise yesterday.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Great looking disc. Take more pictures since they will be beat to death on 2/1

lol on Thomas the train. Little boys love train including mine. I already went to the train museum like 10 times in the past month. Too bad we don't have a motorsport museum

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: need front rotor replacement. anyone tried girodisc?