Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Halloween colors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 12:03 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Low level flying.

Ranger
Oh Yeah! ... This is closest to flying without actually taking off

Old 01-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mikymu
Oh Yeah! ... This is closest to flying without actually taking off

Aewsome pic!
I never flew. I only jumped of C130's, C141's, UH1H (Huey's) and UH60 (Blackhawks) helicopters. Biggest thrill you can have without taking your pants off.

Ranger

Old 01-20-2010, 12:42 AM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Aewsome pic!
I never flew. I only jumped of C130's, C141's, UH1H (Huey's) and UH60 (Blackhawks) helicopters. Biggest thrill you can have without taking your pants off.

Ranger
Thanks

Wow, you sure had alot of fun there. I alway say the only way I will jump out of an aircraft is if it's going down - I will be the first one out lol. Love to see some of your RS' action shot

Old 01-21-2010, 10:04 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
some are so lucky

Old 01-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
great looking cars! btw, can't wait til the TT S85 build is finished! been waiting for that

i also can't complain about scott brown taking the seat either

Old 01-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Tech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeTech1_Mike has a reputation beyond repute
Ranger,
Great cars! I'd love to take a ride with you sometime. Don't you need some really lightweight new wheels for your RS?

And, as a Vietnam Vet, I'd like to remind everyone that this is the Land of the Free, BECAUSE its the Home of the Brave. Thanks for your service and sacrifice.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:44 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
mikymu... time to lower her more... what's with all that air between the track and the front lip hehe

At least you and JWGT2 are flying the green flag high at the track for us

Old 01-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
mikymu... time to lower her more... what's with all that air between the track and the front lip hehe

At least you and JWGT2 are flying the green flag high at the track for us
LOL

This is before I smart up and lower the front

Now I have proper size 18" RA1 I will lower both front and rear just a bit.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awcayenne
some are so lucky
Yes we all need luck BUT one belief I've always adhered is this.
"Chance favors the prepared mind". Paraphrased, you won't get lucky if you're not prepared for the moment.
It served me well while in combat and in a professional career.

Ranger

Old 01-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Tech1_Mike
Ranger,
Great cars! I'd love to take a ride with you sometime. Don't you need some really lightweight new wheels for your RS?

And, as a Vietnam Vet, I'd like to remind everyone that this is the Land of the Free, BECAUSE its the Home of the Brave. Thanks for your service and sacrifice.
Mike thank you and how are you? We need to talk more about wheels. Brother you're an impressive man on the topic.
You're right I do need to plan light wheels for the RS. Right now the M5 S85 TT engine build has been labor intensive. Everything has been original fabrication. This project has never been done.

If you're ever in So. Florida call me. The next Miami Mile is 4/10/2010.
Here's the "Blackhawk" M5 clicking off a 186 mph in the mile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TExd5SkneJQ

Hopefully in April we'll have the white M5 w/ the built TT engine ready.

Ranger

Old 01-21-2010, 11:28 PM
TripleM is infamous around these parts
i m jealous
a GT3 and an M5......perfect toys IMO.
I hv always wanted the M5 as well but got a bit selfish and went ahead wif the GT3 and a 1-series.