Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Halloween colors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 07:50 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Halloween colors

A few pics of the girls. The RS is humming sweet. Hopefully will do a few runs between them with a friend. Should be fun.

http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneyd...3/M5AndRS11610#

Cheers
Ranger

Old 01-17-2010, 08:34 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Great looking cars Ranger. Carbon roof on the RS or a wrap? Whatever it is, it looks good.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Ranger,

Both look amazing, they're not girls, but beasts...

BTW are you still getting a 10RS?

Old 01-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Hey Tim I was planning for a white w/ red 997.2 RS but decided to bailout. I wanted to keep the 997.1 RS (love it) and also have the new RS but due to what appears to be coming down not now.
Obamacare will kill physicians (actually kill everyone). Hugh taxations are coming and M.D. reimbursements will be crippled with this debacle.
So I've decided to stand down. The future will be bleak and people have no idea.

Cheers and best of luck with your RS. Look forward to your pics.

Ranger

Old 01-17-2010, 09:54 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
A few pics of the girls. The RS is humming sweet. Hopefully will do a few runs between them with a friend. Should be fun.

http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneyd...3/M5AndRS11610#

Cheers
Ranger

no offense, but do you really have to post this same exact thread in 10 forums?....

Old 01-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
no offense, but do you really have to post this same exact thread in 10 forums?....
Hey buddy, I hate when people say no offense. Bullcrap you mean offense. You don't like it, don't click on it. Others do it so what's the $h!t. Do you care for me to give you a list of repeated threads but I don't read of you complaining!
Oh and btw to help you count that's 3 forums.

Ranger

Last edited by GT3Ranger; 01-18-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:30 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Looking good!

Old 01-18-2010, 07:43 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
sick cars, you have modded both to perfection.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:31 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
An angry pumpkin and Darth Vader...great cars Ranger.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Great cars ranger!

Old 01-18-2010, 04:44 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet rides for sure!

Old 01-18-2010, 10:34 PM
ImolaMpower is infamous around these parts
the stickers are kinda overkill

Old 01-18-2010, 11:24 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Hey Tim I was planning for a white w/ red 997.2 RS but decided to bailout. I wanted to keep the 997.1 RS (love it) and also have the new RS but due to what appears to be coming down not now.
Obamacare will kill physicians (actually kill everyone). Hugh taxations are coming and M.D. reimbursements will be crippled with this debacle.
So I've decided to stand down. The future will be bleak and people have no idea.

Cheers and best of luck with your RS. Look forward to your pics.

Ranger
Nice looking RS Ranger. Do you have a different roof or is it just matt black paint?

It's going to take couple years to see the full effect of health reform. It's smart to stand down and now go all out on spending. Not many people did that before the housing bubble - buying houses left and right. I am a Primary care MD and in some way I am glad something is being done. On many occasions I help pay for my patient's medications when they have to chose between bus fair or their blood pressure medications. Still don't understand why medication has to cost so much in US?? Is any one of our elect representative in DC really represent the general public or the Lobbyists that fund their re-election account? ...

"The pharmaceutical industry has thousands of lobbyists in DC that lobby Congress and protect their interests. The pharmaceutical industry spent $855 million, more than any other industry, on lobbying activities from 1998 to 2006, according to the non-partisan Center for Public Integrity"

Sorry to divert from your OP

Old 01-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned
mikymu not a problem with your response. Just briefly to your comment as to the cost of meds. The answer is our legal system which owns the democratic party my friend. Other countries do not have all our legal layers for R&D of a drug. Then followed by all and any litigation.
You seem confused about Obamacare. There's NOTHING good about this gov't debacle. It will destroy this country.
I'm sorry but I do not want to get into this topic.

Cheers
Ranger

Old 01-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Nice pics.. Both cars looks sweet.. Only thing that i prefer is the lip on the Gt3 to be black.. Add some contrast sort like the roof.. Even if gloss black on lip i think it would look better..

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Halloween colors