Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Getting my hand on a GT3?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 07:29 PM
motoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of lightmotoboyjack is a glorious beacon of light
Want to know something very funny? I was there Wednesday at Schneider Nelson I bought 3 cars from them in the past... thats the dealer near my house in NJ, very good dealer.... My salesmen is Bill.... what kind of deal did they give you if you dont mind me asking... PM me
Originally Posted by jesuarez
Two days ago I got a new 2010 GT3 from Schneider + Nelson Porsche, Long Branch, NJ. Less than a hour from NYC. They have one left. White, dynamic eng mounts, sport bucket seats, etc. Key optioned and not heavily loaded. Mine, the one with the lifter, is still listed on their Website. I got a good deal. Contact Ed.

New Country Porsche, Greenwhich, CT has a couple. White and Artic Silver. These two are heavily optioned, but include dynamic eng. mts. and lifter. Contact Aldo Camara.

Pepe Porsche, White Plains, has another white one, ceramics, etc. Not heavily optioned. Advertised at $5,000 off list. Contact John or Gary.

Porsche of Wallingford (???), CT and Jack Daniels, Paramus, NJ have a white and a black one respectively, both lightly optioned.

It is a buyers' market. Now it is a great opportunity to get an incredible machine at a decent price. I also had a deposit and did let my allocation go. Yet I'm very happy with the ultimate outcome.

Best wishes on your search!

Jack